Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

no when Canon is in NTSC it will use only 30/60/120 frames/sec there is no option for 25/50/100 :frowning:

so it’s not usable in Europe and other parts of World standards

That’s not true MK15 doesn’t work in PAL

Why is not usable in eu at 30 60 120?
Don’t understand what is the problem in using it at 30 60

Because European standard is 25/50/100 frames and all tv/youtube/video is made in that standard.

Hi. I bought 3 mk15s and installed a sprayer and camera on the bird. Unfortunately, all 3 have many problems. First, it gets very hot and the screen fades due to the high temperature, and it also gets very slow. The connection is disconnected and reconnected at a very close distance. The other bird, which is not imaging, has the same problems and the image does not exceed 2 km. Another radio has no screen at all and the LCD has a problem and sometimes has an image. In general, this product has many problems and its advertisements are not correct at all, and I do not know how you put the high-suffering test video on the Internet, where buyers in various forums all complain about its low suffering. I want to raise these issues in other forums so that others like me do not make mistakes in buying. Please let the manufacturer know my complaint. Thanks

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for posting here.

SIYI does not forbid our customers to make complaints. And if the complaints are related to product defect, they will be taken care of at top priority.

However, it sounds very unusual that all your three MK15 units have issues. So, it is very necessary to clear the facts first. Please help us with the questions below.

• What date did you place the order? And what date did you receive it?
  • What combos are the three units? And from which seller did you buy?
  • Any pictures or videos of the described issues that you can share with us?
  • Could you show us a whole picture of your drone set with all necessary function and payloads?
  • Before range tests, have you followed the advises in MK15 user manual? What height were you flying at?

This is the main discussion of MK15 and it is very open. I may not have much time to trace all your posts on internet. So for solving your concern, I suggest that we focus on this discussion.

You can also write to support@siyi.biz for direct support.

Thanks & best regards,
Frank

HI All,

I have a new Mk15 that bound with the reciever fine, and I’m able to receive video feeds, so all is well, I am having problems getting the vehicle to connect through QGC. I get solid Green high speed blue and solid green lights on air reciever - reciever is connected to S-BUS and and telemetry - with the '+VE wires disconnected from each per the diagrams. so I think my problem is with the Mk15 QGC interface connection settings. would appreciate any help with this. I have read through the forum but not identified a thread with this problem any assistance ideas appreciated
Steve

Hi Steven, is it your problem there is no telemetry connection between MK15 and QGC?

Book marked I have one ordered.

Thanks Frank, resolved that problem, but can you please explain the settings to link Mk15 running QGC to windows laptop running MP.

Take care

Steve

Hi All,
Before I install, my reciever into my Nimbus as I will need to ‘make’ room, could I please confirm some of the funtionality of this unit when wanting to use MP for planning.
I can get the MK15 to connect to QGC via the built in screen and USB COM setting, by changing to USB Upgrade and connecting Laptop via 4pin data and USC I can connect to MP on windows Laptop but I cannot connect to both at the same time? - Has this been achieved? I appear to be able to switch between the two without losing connection with flight controller.
Is this unit capable of 6 channels of flight mode yet?
Can anybody please detail the RTK direct inject set up for this unit I have a Here+. But switching between QGC and MP I think will loose RTK.
Given that I may not be able to run MP and QGC at the same time I presume I can;
Plan my mission in MP on laptop ( My preferred) and upload it to flight controller.
Reconnect to QGC via MK15 and launch mission. ( Is there another step in here?)
Watch video streams on MK15 only as laptop is HDMI out only.
Could I Mirror MP laptop screen via a Mirroring App to MK15 so I have overview of flight data on MK15 without being able to input via MK15 - but still be able to use RC buttons for control? - This sounds like a real solution, but would love to hear from others on how they have integrated this unit to use both MP and QGC.

Datalink connection does not go to both MK15 and PC GCS as it is bi-directional.

It does not.

This is new. Here+ RTK can work on MK15?

You can also share the video stream from MK15 to PC through WiFi hotspot. Manual Chapter 6.7.2.

Thankyou for your reply,

Can you please provide advice for this connection? Do I have to use 5pin connector from here+ to 4pin connector on MK15 to achieve this.or does the here+ connect to MK15 via USB-A

Thankyou
Steve

Sorry, we’ve never tested Here+ RTK on MK15. I believe that except for the correct connector, some protocol should be matched. We will try to arrange some tests with popular RTK modules.

Do you have any other suggestions except for Here+ RTK?

Frank not at this time, what rtk modules do you support? for my future reference. I have HDMI output, and Mission Planner App, working well on MK15. QGC is struggling with VTOL frame, keeps converting to fixed wing

Hi Steven,

We haven’t got enough time to integrate MK15 with available RTK modules on markets. Before Here+ RTK module, the only one we know that can work worldwidely is CUAV RTK module.

Best regards,
Frank

Hi frank can you please provide a description or image of the cuav base station connection to MK15. particularly the output / input of the leads from base station to mk15. This will assist to test other products also in this community

Take care

Steve

Frank I need to order new antenna cable for air unit ufl- sma 30cm, I cannot find them available as spares at your online store. Can you please advise where to purchase a suitable replacement. If generic brand replacement is ok please let me know

Thankyou Steve

Hi Steven,

Please write to support@siyi.biz and attach a picture of the cable part you need. The support email will guide you for purchasing.

Best regards,
Frank