Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

@SIYI,
Frank, here are two gimbals 10X Zoom Camera from Tarot. Please advice me about Compatibility with your MK15. Both Camera have 4 MPix. sensor and HD 1080 Video.
Thank you.

https://tarot-rc.com/tarot-peeper-10x-gimbal-tl10a00-p2580348.html

https://tarot-rc.com/tarot-10x-two-axis-ball-pod-headsupport-front-and-backhdmi-output-tl10x-t2d-p3010223.html

Hi @rickyg32,
Hope you are healthy and doing well with your new 10X Zoom Tarot gimbal. Thank you ā€¦

Thanks for the links, Tony.

Yes, we know Tarot RC. MK15 has been tested well with some of their gimbal cameras with ethernet port. But not this specific model with HDMI port.

Luckily, @rickyg32 has this gimbal on hands, and he has got an MK15 with HDMI converter. I invite him to do the tests.

It might be a little complicated in your case. Would you mind getting a private support on this one? How can I get in touch with you? Please advice.

I will do my best to set up a test for you in the coming days. I just to pull a machine apart to get to the MK15 RX and thats a bit of doing. But itā€™s a test I want to do as I bought the same gimbal to work with the MK15.

Please use the message function of this forum.

Used the link to download transmitter 3.15 firmware. Receiver flashed 3.1.6 ok but that was what was already on there. Transmitter is not connecting. As there are no instructions per manual I tried without power then with power. Using SIYI Assistant the green light - at the bottom left comes on. So it is connected but no info displayed. Displays as Version 1.1.179 but the manual uses V1.1.197? Is that a typo or is there a latter version available.

Hi Lincoln,

Iā€™m afraid that this case becomes more complicate. I will try to support you in private first.

Best regards,
Frank

Hi @SIYI I had purchased the MK15 enterprise ground station. Today I tried updating the firmware of the transmitter using the SIYI assistant app using the firmware files provided in the Google Drive by SIYI.

But I had accidentally used the receiver bin file to upgrade the transmitter firmware. Now the buttons of the controller have stopped working. The device is running but none of the buttons work, even the power button has stopped working. So I canā€™t even turn on the screen. It looks like a soft brick of the firmware. Is there a way of fixing it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Ajay,

Iā€™ll answer to your through the support email.

But let me make a declaration, it is very confusing that sometimes the first thing people do is to flash firmware when they receive the product. At least you check if the firmware version is different or ask SIYI before you do it if the manual does not offer you a clear guide.

Actually it is very confusing that the radio let a user flash a wrong firmware without checking at least a CRC. Radio should simply refuse to flash a wrong firmwareā€¦

Dear SIYI your MK15 doesnā€™t work with Canon cameras in Europe, Asia, Oceaniaā€¦and moreā€¦it doesnā€™t support PAL! Itā€™s HUGE problem!!!

Canon is the biggest camera company in the world! Much much bigger than SIYI and much more popular! Itā€™s very likely that not only Canon is not supported.

I bought the transmitter which doesnā€™t work and you donā€™t see a problem?? I get refund from Aliexpress but that was only 1/4 of the price. What about the rest of money which I spent on faulty transmitter?

You should start to treat your clients seriously and problems with your equipment. As I can see from your response your knowledge about RC and Video/Photo equipment is very small if you donā€™t understand that PAL support is needed.

Please write in the specification of your MK15 that it doesnā€™t work with HDMI and Canon cameras in Europe, Asia, Oceania ā€¦

Canā€™t the canon be set to output ntsc even if it is an european camera? Our sony is set in ntsc and was bought in EU.

His problem sounds like a failure in flashing firmware. Wrong firmware wonā€™t be flashed in.
Letā€™s wait for the fact is clear.

Yes, he has NTSC, Sony camera, and PAL in Canon camera under certain frame rates working well.

no when Canon is in NTSC it will use only 30/60/120 frames/sec there is no option for 25/50/100 :frowning:

so itā€™s not usable in Europe and other parts of World standards

Thatā€™s not true MK15 doesnā€™t work in PAL

Why is not usable in eu at 30 60 120?
Donā€™t understand what is the problem in using it at 30 60

Because European standard is 25/50/100 frames and all tv/youtube/video is made in that standard.