Need help with pixhawk cube!

hello guys, im new to the group, and i need help.
I cant get my pixhawk cube to send power to the
signal rail. Im using 60amp XRotor optos. Im
using the PM it came with to power the pixhawk
and I’m using a PMU that puts out 5v. I’ll sen pics
I’v also posted on pixhawk forum and no one
has responded.!

pixhawkhelp1|375x500

Are you powering the rail with 5V? I do not think it will send 5V thru the Cube.

Hi, the power rail is powerless. It means now power is provided to this rail, usually you connect a separate 5v BEC to it so you can provide power to servos and other components,

thank you very much for your response. I have connected a PMU that converts the the 6s voltage from the PDB down to 5v. when I use my multi meter I get 5v to the power rail and about 3.7 to the signal rail when powered, I’ve tried to bridge the power rail with the sigal rail to boost voltage and nothing. It wont power the sbus channel unless I power the rail with 5v, I tested that and it works I can bind, update firmware, calibrate, tune my radio ect. (seems to like windows 10). I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong. I know the PDB , ESC’s and motors are wired correctly, I’ve even tried esc’s with 5v bec (I pulled back the hot wire on all but 1) and I’m not getting any signal. I’ve tested this system with a naza, it makes the motors and esc’s happy but I can’t connect because of window 10 drivers ( tried all the tricks,disable driver rec, re install, driver update, green light comes on but wont connect)

thank you very much for your response. I have connected a PMU that converts the the 6s voltage from the PDB down to 5v. when I use my multi meter I get 5v to the power rail and about 3.7 to the signal rail when powered, I’ve tried to bridge the power rail with the sigal rail to boost voltage and nothing. It wont power the sbus channel unless I power the rail with 5v, I tested that and it works I can bind, update firmware, calibrate, tune my radio ect. (seems to like windows 10). I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong. I know the PDB , ESC’s and motors are wired correctly, I’ve even tried esc’s with 5v bec (I pulled back the hot wire on all but 1) and I’m not getting any signal. I’ve tested this system with a naza, it makes the motors and esc’s happy but I can’t connect because of window 10 drivers ( tried all the tricks,disable driver rec, re install, driver update, green light comes on but wont connect)

PDB, set up, I can use either the Pixhawk or a DJI type FC. I have a K3a followed the instructions and same result as DJI with windows. Dont know why DJI hasnt make a fix, and im gonna have to get a hold of customer service for the k3A with me luck on that.

here she is waiting for an FC

Well, it is really good you put the image, since now we see :wink:

The sBUS cable is in the wrong place, should be first on the left.

Provide +5v from ESC or voltage reg. It powers the whole rail +5v, never connect more than one BEC to the power rail.
HTH
Gal

RCIN or CONS? I’m gonna hook it up now

Simply move it one pos left

RCIN. That liitle o after Sbus means output… Not an input for the Receiver. CONS is a Serial Port.

1 Like

Just saw that it was on the cons

Hard to trace in that photo.

Good Morning Gal :grinning: Off to bed for me.

1 Like

esc’s still not getting signal

So sbus is now working?
Do you see your radio in MP?

For the esc how do you know you should be getting a signal?

The fc would usually deny. You need to disable all pre-arm checks and than use MP motor test page

whent the esc’s are happy they chim, when they dont get a signal they will shut off

yup connected, radio is reading in mission planner.

1 Like

It sound like maybe no power to esc? According to that image you should be ok now