MAVProxy doesn't work with Gazebo

Hey guys,
I am using a Gazebo-ROS simulation for my UAV.
There was a problem about the plane but ı broke the SDF file so installed all files in my system. After that I can’t use my simulation system. There is a thing with MAVProxy that ı cant figure SIM_VEHICLE: Using defaults from (default_params/gazebo-zephyr.parm) SIM_VEHICLE: Run ArduPlane SIM_VEHICLE: "/home/zeynel/ardupilot/Tools/autotest/run_in_terminal_window.sh" "ArduPlane" "/home/zeynel/ardupilot/build/sitl/bin/arduplane" "-S" "--model" "gazebo-zephyr" "--speedup" "1" "--slave" "0" "--defaults" "default_params/gazebo-zephyr.parm" "--sim-address=127.0.0.1" "-I0" RiTW: Starting ArduPlane : /home/zeynel/ardupilot/build/sitl/bin/arduplane -S --model gazebo-zephyr --speedup 1 --slave 0 --defaults default_params/gazebo-zephyr.parm --sim-address=127.0.0.1 -I0 SIM_VEHICLE: Run MavProxy SIM_VEHICLE: "mavproxy.py" "--out" "127.0.0.1:14550" "--master" "tcp:127.0.0.1:5760" "--sitl" "127.0.0.1:5501" "--mav10" "--map" "--console" Connect tcp:127.0.0.1:5760 source_system=255 waypoint module not available; use old compat modules Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/bin/mavproxy.py", line 1449, in <module> mpstate.load_module(m, quiet=True) File "/usr/local/bin/mavproxy.py", line 374, in load_module module = m.init(mpstate, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/MAVProxy/modules/mavproxy_wp.py", line 579, in init return WPModule(mpstate) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/MAVProxy/modules/mavproxy_wp.py", line 19, in __init__ super(WPModule, self).__init__(mpstate, "wp", "waypoint handling", public=True) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/MAVProxy/modules/lib/mission_item_protocol.py", line 35, in __init__ self.completions()) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/MAVProxy/modules/lib/mission_item_protocol.py", line 103, in completions cs = self.commands() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/MAVProxy/modules/mavproxy_wp.py", line 162, in commands ret.update({ AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'update' SIM_VEHICLE: MAVProxy exited SIM_VEHICLE: Killing tasks
I can start a normal SITL but ı can’t start it with Gazebo.
Is there any help for that
I am using Ubuntu 20.04
Thx anyway
Cheers.

Hello @gokcek, the commands you are using look different to the ones recommended in the guide to using Gazebo with ArduPilot.

The guide is here: Using SITL with Gazebo — Dev documentation, and has a link to the Gazebo plugin repo for ArduPilot which has further details.

If you are still having trouble getting running after working through these, post the commands and output from the terminals and I’ll try to assist.