M1200 Arris Heavy Duty Industrial Drone

I have an M1200 Arris Drone & it won’t arm. It says EKF3 is still initializing. This drone is similar to the M900. If anyone know any kind of recommendations to help this drone perform the way it’s suppose to please give advice thank you

Do you have a GPS fix?

What does that mean? Like A GPS? Yes the gps stick is there

post a bin file from the flight control. Does the gps have good connection to satellites?

1 Like

Okay give me one second. Are you able to do a call?

first plug in flight controller to laptop using USB then set log_disarmed to 1 this will log data while the UAS is not armed. Once you have set log_disarmed to 1 then take it back out and try to arm. this will create a bin file in the dataflash that you can download using missing planner and post here which will help folks diagnose problems. Follow these instructions here to download a dataflash log.

So what am I doing this is confusing

you are providing the basic information needed to get help here. just saying something isn’t working without providing any details will not get you very far. what flight controller, gps, radio, etc… have you read the initial setup part of the wiki

I have an skydroid h16 pro. You said connect it and then set log disarm to 1. How do I do that okay. I’m trying to send you the bin file but idk how to get there.

do you know how to hook the qaud to mission planner via usb? it won’t hurt you to read the wiki loads of information in there.
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/initial-setup.html

How do I send you my current status of my drone. How do I show you my current analysis. That’s what I am confused on. How do change the log disarm to one

Where are you seeing this?

Does someone please have a telephone number or can they contact me and assist me with this I am more then willing to pay please contact me at 6166498516

Can you send a picture of GCS, log, or anything.

On the controller and on the Mission planner

IMG_1856

Take a screen shot of the Mission Planner Messages screen after connecting and attempting to arm.
It will look like this:

Looks like you don’t have GPS lock yet.

A screen shot not a photo of the screen showing what I posted.
Is the craft inside?

Yes the craft is inside