Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Hey Kevin whats the new H16 Controller.

Could it be this?

2 Likes

Seems like a steep price tag for the pro version.

1 Like

its far to expensive and ive lost some faith in Skydroid,were all ways help full and gave advice now trying to find any thing out is difficult dont think I will be buying one any time soon,they dont answer e mails and can not connect on wechat very poor after sales service

2 Likes

Totally agree with you @MartyMcFly

1 Like

Moring Ricky, please see this link.

Skydroid H16

Hi Martin,

I do agreed with you to a certain extent that they are lacking on english support. I did encounter some issues with my T12 and i shipped it back to them, the engineer did help and test out the parts i send back. I did send back my runcam 2 and they carry out a test with the T12 and found no issue. So it is likely my mobile that is not working well with the app. They requested for me to send back my mobile so that they are able to amend the firmware and software. They are willing to pay for the shipping just that at this point of time it is not easy to ship items with batteries to China. Not siding them but i still think it is worth a try. I have source for other brand from China and they are way more expensive than Skydroid product, reliability is unknown unless you are willing to pay and to test it out.

1 Like

Hey guys, Aliexpress has some Skydroid T10 transmitters on listing for 100 bucks. My question is, are those the mature units that will be eventually released worldwide or is it just the development version that is only for China? I am really stoked on that transmitter, I want one.

Yes I’m also Scarry about this version (T10) because I was already ordered but lockdown is coming and stucked anyplace.

Happy flying :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m looking for a M12L with a couple receivers, I don’t know how to contact you since I’m new to these forums!

I sent you a private message.

Attempting to setup my new T12 for first flight.

Every time I go into Skydroid Device Helper I get an error and it crashes: “Unfortunately system UI has stopped” I am not a big android expert…Anyone ever seen this before?

Also anyone know what the bluetooth password is?

Hi, I am not sure but it sounds like compatibility issue. You might want to check if your device has a system update.
Also try to remove the application and re-install.
Did you install from google play? If so you might want to sownload the apk from the xiaomi site, those are usually newer versions. There is a link I shared a few dozen threads before this one or someone has it handy
GL

I have tried installing from different sources. I now no-longer get that error but when I try and “read” settings from the remote I get an error “reading failed”.

I can see the video feed in the FPV app but can not configure settings.

If I remember I don’t think you need to read, the settings are read automatically. I shall try later and let you know.
What are you trying to achieve?

If you get the read error…I have found if I remove teh bluetooth and re-add it clears that problem.

Thanks Ricky,

Yes that seemed to work. Turning off bluetooth and then putting it back on again.

So far so good!

last challenge is to figure out why the map is white in tower app and not actually a map. I am not an android fan!

i think you are encounting the same issue i have.

Try downloading the app from one of the post sent by Gal, https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/long-range-uav-link-100mw-for-60km-was-designed-and-tested/34459/1625?u=africatwin

if the helper still having issue do try other android device of another brand.

Found thishttps://discuss.px4.io/t/next-generation-mobile-ground-station-h16-h16pro-sneak-peak/16023

By getting a H16 I think can solve linking issue. As the controller comes with the screen and the app.