Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Kelvin, I never encountered such a problem, however since this application suppose to “write” to the sd-card, device security comes to mind and maybe the application can not write. I guess you did try and to uninstall and reinstall and I remember the skydroid wants access to everything. Maybe you disallowed something.
Sorry but that’s all I have. Good luck
Gal

I have tried that too. Allow access but still not working well. That is why skydroid said there might be a bug and they will get back to me again in a day or two.
Btw previous post, someone was asking about multilink one rc to maybe receiver. According to the chinese video i watch. You have to set all receiver in pairing mode before switching the rc on.
Please try for those who has more than 1 receiver.

2 Likes

I see. Well, I guess I did saved it once but I can’t remember. I made my changes once and never looked at it again, but that’s because I have only one quad.
That feature is good for multiple profiles.

1 Like

Today used 3 phone, install device helper and allow at access. Used oneplus 7, samsung note 10 and honor note 10. All can save setting but cannot read when i re-enter the app. Getting desperate as i cannot proceed without going thru this step.

Can i ask what are the phones you guys are using with the T12 or other skydroid model? Thanks

I am using Lenovo T8.

Kelvin, just a thought, did you install your apps from the download link or from google play? I noticed tha the apps on google play are older than the apps from the download site.

Hi Gal, thanks for the link, I shall try.
I tried to use mission planner to calibrate my rc, it works but pwm setting are wrong. Without my phone able to set i am not sure if there will be any issue to fly. I have yet to test the camera as i bought the camera that has led and there is an extra power wire which i do not know it is using 12v or 5v.

1 Like

It’s working. Thanks a lot Gal.

1 Like

Hurray… in regards to the night led it’s probably 5v

Kelvin, just a reminder that throttle should be reversed, from the top of my head it’s channel 3 but check AP docs to be sure. You can do it using the helper or MP. I did it in helper

Thanks, i will check again but i have set to USA setting which is mode 2 so thottle should be as usual?
Anyway i will just check to make sure.

Mode 1 means throttle is on right stick and pitch/roll on left stick, mode 2 the opposite.

Thanks for the info again

1 Like

Btw regarding the camera that has LED the running voltage is between 12 to 50v. Info from skydroid.

1 Like

Really liking the look of this stuff! Some great posts above.

Considering getting a T12 or an SG 12

Had a few questions, can anyone help?

Is it possible to connect to it via USB or Bluetooth onto a laptop for telemetry in mission planner AND video on the laptop at the same time (ideally in the HUD)

Is it possible to connect both a tablet AND a laptop at the same time for video on tablet/telem on laptop?

Does the SG12 come with a tablet and if not, what tablet is designed to fit on it?

I can tell you for the SG12 its a spot to put a phone or tablet. There is a newer unit coming soon. I don’t know the date yet but it has a built in display.
I know nothing about the unit. Cao is keeping the details close to his chest. But I know the video system is all HDMI based.

1 Like

Hmm interesting. Seems he is a busy man.

i actually prefer to be able to remove the tablet so the SG12 might be better for me.

From the photos of the SG12 it looks like the tablet fits within a specific window, any idea what the tablet is? Anyone have a photo of the unit without the tablet on it?

Looks nice, keep Us update :heart_eyes: , you know if a T12 model going to come with hdmi video too?, I need bigger screens lol :nerd_face:

o the T12 is standard definition and uses a special camera. However @MartyMcFly put me on to a converter that converts standard analog video to digital thats compatible with the T12. Seems to work not to bad. I have a couple of them now.

Also if you know of anyone that needs an M12L I have one I am not using with 3 or 4 receivers.

2 Likes

@rickyg32 Thats good to know there are plenty of accessories. Do you know if there is a converter for HDMI to input into the air unit? (I don’t need HD quality just to be able to see where the camera is pointing)