Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

I assemble this unit with a x2.1, the receiver a gps with compass and a batt
The unit stay in a place and I move with the transmitter

this was results

1 Like

@cala2, thatā€™s pretty awesome. I will try something similar. Did you try the other set of antennas that are included?

1 Like

Just a reminder.
We also have a Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/492197374519805/

1 Like

Based on the graphics of the translated manual by @rickyg32, could someone confirm if it can simultaneously connect to Mission Planner on a PC via USB and the mobile/tablet app via Bluetooth? Or is it one way or the other only?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have not tried it myself, but @Romeo_E indicates you can here: Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

1 Like

I was hoping Santa would bring my one it has so much going for it just need it and get up to speed with it

1 Like

@rollys Short answer is yes you can. Long answer is it kinda weird listening to your pc and your tablet talking at the same time. But yes it works, or rather it works for me.

1 Like

Have you heard or received any confirmation on this? Itā€™s still showing $299.

I was chatting with Cao the other day and he indicated the price change is coming, but didnā€™t give me the exact timing. I will see if he has an update. Itā€™s the weekend however and I know he can be a little slower on the weekends. But I will ask

Update I left a message for him regarding the price change. I know that his is a small shop and so he is a busy boy. But he usually gets back to me in a day or soā€¦mind you it is Christmas time.

Oh Sadness. I was hoping you would have it by now.
@MartyMcFly

1 Like

im on suicide alert now no M12 im sad and when im sad my doggie is sadder lol it will arive shortly I hope

2 Likes

@MartyMcFly You can come to my house and play with mine and while you are at it, fix a few things on my Rover! :slight_smile:

where are you based love playing with this stuff get up at 6am confussed doggie has where she wants to walk and go back woundering why im in this hobby simple answer its a challenge but a lovely the hobby and challenges merry Xmas to all

1 Like

@MartyMcFly if your going to @ktrussell I am going to. Love to see his implementation of ArduRover on a Lawnmower. Very cool

2 Likes

yea so much you can do with ardupilot the problem ive got at the moment is getting serial 1,2 and 4 talking without interfering with each other hopefully solved it soon or pass out with the stress

@rollys
Here is a quickie video showing Mission Planner and the Skydroid system connected to a drone at the same time. I canā€™t tell you if you can set any config as I didnā€™t try that but it does connect.

3 Likes

Excellent! Iā€™m certainly getting closer to the fence to pull the trigger on this one. So far, the reports of actual usage and distance gained is very positive. More than likely, if the anticipated price change happens, thatā€™ll definitely pull me over. Thank you very much for taking the time to make the video.

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Your very welcome @rollys. If there is a thing I can do to assist let me know

I am in east central Georgia, between Sandersville and Davisboro. You both are very welcome come. Iā€™ll pick you up at the Augusta airport if you need me, too. Iā€™m not kidding, either! I donā€™t know where you would be coming from. Maybe we need to have a ā€œconventionā€ somewhere we can all travel to??? I would be up for that.

1 Like

Question: How do you Arm/Disarm from Mission Maker for Android? I have only used Mission Planner on a PC until I tried recently with the M12L. I canā€™t see how to issue commands like that. I ended up just disabling the need to Arm in the parameters to be able to get it armed. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing something but couldnā€™t find it in any docs.

1 Like