Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

I have used it for reception…but only bench testing. I am not at the field again till this coming sunday.

1 Like

Thanks, Ricky. I look forward to more info. I want to put a camera on my mower but I think I want to be able to see the video on a computer, not a tablet. I assume I could use this system
with the receiver connected to USB on a computer and use some video capture program to view and record. Any comments on this or a better way from anyone would be appreciated. I have not really researched the possibilities yet. I should also say that I have the possibility of having 802.11 wifi coverage for my entire area (something I want to do eventually anyway), so I have thought of just a Raspberry Pi with a camera streaming on the network.

1 Like

Kenny, you can see video in your pc with Mission planner or any other video capture soft, What do you think guys to open a new post about video receiver? I have one too near to test, too busy harvesting now but I test soon too, I recive one 1w Tx now to try.

2 Likes

I support a new post. I know we (maybe just I) have taken this stream off the original topic for sure. I sure like “chatting” with you guys, though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This one’s almost a foot long. Would that work or you need something longer than that?

Good luck.

1 Like

I am up with the idea of a separate post on the subject of Skydroid Video over USB.
Here is the new thread.

@rollys I looked at that cable but I need a Micro USB to Micro USB and that’s a Micro to C I think but thanks for the suggestion. If it would work I would grab one because the format is great.

@ktrussell @MartyMcFly @cala2

2 Likes

The link I gave you was for Micro to Micro. If it’s not showing up that way, there are icons below the price of the different types available. There’s C, Lightning and Micro. I know cuz I bought all three. I use the micro to micro on a LightBridge1 and Galaxy Tab A.

Good luck.

1 Like

Hey @rollys I looked up that version and in Canada it’s 46 bucks…yikes,…but I found another version for 8…thanks for steering me in that direction.

1 Like

I didn’t think about that. Yes the link I referred to was in the US. Glad you found the right from your side.

Good luck.

1 Like

I use one of these to connect my OTG hub to Tower (Android ).

2 Likes

I was planning to start range tests last week, but temperature has been around -23C. Also here is daylight 4 hours per day. Early this week was -4C but wind was 17- 25m/s and it snowed 50 CM more snow. Winter is not friend of drones

3 Likes

Hi Tom its very cold here in Scotland was -4 this morning

2 Likes

-4 is gentle temp, hopefully next week here also!

1 Like

if its -4 in Canada we are in shorts…lol

1 Like

30 here, visit Argentine :wink:

1 Like

I hate to tell you guys that we are having an extremely warm winter so far: 18C today, was 22C over the weekend. (I converted to degC for you guys :slight_smile: ) But, it is one of the wettest periods ever. Everything here is soaked.

2 Likes

Here in Thailand we have rain and tropical storms during the dry season. Never seen before. But according Trump, nothing wrong with the climate…

2 Likes

Hey @Verloop what part of Thailand are you in. I use to work near Patong before the tidal wave. Beautiful country awesome people.

1 Like

Uuu, we listen news here disaster in thailand, you and yours are ok?

1 Like

Today a nice flying day :slight_smile: , with little more practice aileron stick isnt too bad, you can feel the center sick, for the moment it stay as original, I want to share some photos with you.

sunflower and potato behind

2 Likes