Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Hi Tom its very cold here in Scotland was -4 this morning

2 Likes

-4 is gentle temp, hopefully next week here also!

1 Like

if its -4 in Canada we are in shortsā€¦lol

1 Like

30 here, visit Argentine :wink:

1 Like

I hate to tell you guys that we are having an extremely warm winter so far: 18C today, was 22C over the weekend. (I converted to degC for you guys :slight_smile: ) But, it is one of the wettest periods ever. Everything here is soaked.

2 Likes

Here in Thailand we have rain and tropical storms during the dry season. Never seen before. But according Trump, nothing wrong with the climateā€¦

2 Likes

Hey @Verloop what part of Thailand are you in. I use to work near Patong before the tidal wave. Beautiful country awesome people.

1 Like

Uuu, we listen news here disaster in thailand, you and yours are ok?

1 Like

Today a nice flying day :slight_smile: , with little more practice aileron stick isnt too bad, you can feel the center sick, for the moment it stay as original, I want to share some photos with you.

sunflower and potato behind

2 Likes

I seat inside the truck and fly with the truck screen, doesnt matter if I donĀ“t point to the drone and if Im inside, with 90-100% signal to fly 4-5 kms :open_mouth: , ā€¦this is life sacrifying modern agronomists Lol
That at the shadow is me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aleā€¦what tablet are you using.

1 Like

Beautiful pictures of sunflowers and potato fields!

2 Likes

Yeah, weā€™re OK. Weā€™re in the Center-North of Thailand, near Singburi. Very cloudy and windy, but no other problems. Thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Samsung s3 9.7" it fix perfect for m12l and no so heavy. https://www.samsung.com/es/tablets/galaxy-tab-s3-wifi/SM-T820NZSAPHE/

2 Likes

Thanks Cala2
I have an Asus Zenpad and it works great but itā€™s heavy.

2 Likes

Beautiful Nature, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful Sky

2 Likes

You see the price? :open_mouth: ItĀ“s $199 ?

1 Like

yup I told ya all he was dropping the price. lol

1 Like

@SKYDROID we sent you an email some days ago, can you please check?
Itā€™s from *@heliengadin.com

1 Like

The thread has become rather long, so Iā€™ll be naughty and ask rather than re-reading the whole thing:

Does this have self-centering on the throttle? If so, can it be disabled?

1 Like