Jumper Xiake 800 Flight Controller

Beef,

Noted and thanks, appreciate it.

1 Like

Hello everyone

Does anyone know what connector type is used for the plugs into the FC?

Theyā€™re the same connectors used by the Cube flight controllers.
Iā€™ve used these to make connectors which work with the Xiake flight controller:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PBHN7TM/

4 Likes

Thank you very much Duane. Much appreciated

1 Like

On my 5th flight I lost pitch control while transitioning, it was very quick and violent and I was not able to regain control even from high altitude. Has anyone else had this happen? The model is gone unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

That stinks. Sorry to hear your aircraft crashed.
Were you transitioning to or from vertical flight?

Did the log files indicate anything?

I was transitioning from qstab to fbwa at the time.

No logs as I have not been able to locate the crash site.

What A shame,have you ang feelings as to what caused your crash Ryan,and i no not much help but have a nice Xmas

Hi Folks,
Just had my first couple of flights with the xiake800.
Flies great, slight height loss during forward, FBWA is spot on. Back to Qstabilize was very smooth, reducing height to land there was some ā€œwobblingā€ even with slight forward movement into the wind, even experienced a slight ā€œwing dropā€, not stalling but just a tad drop. Took a little getting used to but I need to learn the envelope.
Looking forward to seeing the devs new parameters.
Cheers Nick.

3 Likes

I have one ordered but been returned to were I bought it by the airportpeople because of covid

I was told by my seller on aliexpress, I think it was fpvstore, that even though I ordered the rtf with everything inc battery that they were told that they could not now ship with batteries and it maybe returned to the seller. I just said that I would source the batteries myself.
I think it arrived in 2 weeks.

1 Like

are o/k it has beenreturned,I do have batts will contact again

Yes, I had probably something similar. Here the dvr footage First VTOL crash šŸ˜¬ - YouTube. I was also not abel to recover the plane. Probably tomorrow Will arrive my second one.This time I will ensure that I can recover the plane if it crashesā€¦

Got mine today - for anybody interested there is still no manual.

1 Like

Really? I canā€™t believe that a vendor on AliExpress would be full of shit!

• easy to assemble: Come with detailed instructions, very easy to assemble and operate. Reasonable design, easy to assemble and disassemble, you can replace the aircraft regularly and save time!
3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure that came across the way it was supposed to.

2 Likes

That video is helpful but thereā€™s still a lot of information not covered.

As an example of good documentation, Iā€™ll link to the GepRC Mark5 website. It would be great if Jumper made similar documentation for the Xiake 800.

I have two Xiake 800 aircraft myself but I hesitate to recommend the aircraft since thereā€™s so little documentation.

3 Likes

I also have just received 2 units, no manual. I emailed jumper to request a link to a manual, and a link to the lua script required for I purchased the pnp version. But I have gotten no response.
Thanks to all of you who share your knowledge, so that I can also learn.

2 Likes

One would think the Fake It Till You Make It strategy would have advanced enough to pay a Technical Writer to produce a manual by now :wink: