Jjrc X9 PX4 FMU v4

Hi, can you share this file ? or the link to get it too ?
thanks !

Hi, is this the file you’re looking for? Curious if this fixes the wifi issue. https://www.facebook.com/download/599209447311740/C-Fly-Dream_Factory_Default.param.txt?av=698098189&eav=AfYWLTmsoBtc3mIjBNMdW3rv1bqWG-nWMjCbUEl-Q7DNdFFPx1r4KpQGyz4CmxUpTRs&hash=AcpsnueL26WBS62U
C-Fly-Dream_Factory_Default.param.txt (8.6 KB)

thanks, It is starting to work again. Wifi is broadcasting ! I just cant see it on my phones, only on the computer.

I managed to login on the drone through telnet (no password!) and see that the wifi channel was 149 ! I put it to 9, but nothing changed. Still investigating. But it’s an enormous step forward !
Keep in touch. (I’ll post the CFG on my github page)

Nice to hear. I installed mission planner on the PC, connected the drone via USB and figured out how to upload this config file, but still the same. Maybo I need to flash new firmware? Controller Wifi is broadcasting, but the drone keeps quiet.
Leds keep flashing blue, when wifi is broadcasting and not paired yet with controller it should be flashing green. Were leds flashing blue in your case before the change and green now?
The drone only uses 5ghz so make sure your phone supports that (could be the reason that you only see this on your computer.
According to the doc, the drone uses eiter ch36 or ch149. Maybe you could try 36?
How can you check the channel via telnet (I’m familiar Putty ertc)?

You can solve solve it through usb DFU or STlink32 programmer.

Hi, there is no .bin for v2.3 of the X9? (only X9P)

Hoo ! I think there was somewhere on the internet a tool to convert …I will try to found it.

.bin firmware v 2.3 for X9 just uploaded.
Keep in mind it’s not a software upgrade. Each firmware is made for a hardware revision.
Enjoy !

Yep. Everything seems ok, but not everywhere ;-D
I think I dod too many hacks on this device, and I’ll have to spend some time to reflash, remount, reconfigure everything from scratch. I’ll do this this weekend !

And the only way to flash is by soldering some pins and using the Stlink connector (no way to do this using the usb port)?

Where I can find the circuit diagram of the board of the jjrc x9 droje. Dream-Main_Board-V2.2 2.3…c?

Can you help me? I bought stlink32 but I’m not getting it !!!

how can you help me?

Hi Members,

I have got a JJRC X9 Heron drone and enjoyed flying the same since last couple of months. These days i came across the open source software for drones so i grew curious to understand what software is running in my Heron. I connected the Heron to my ubuntu lappie via USB, installed QGroundControl and started trying to establish a connection between Heron and QGroundControl and voila i could establish the handshake. From QGroundControl software running on my laptop, i could spin the motors individually, read the values of sensors. I could read the joystick inputs values too as i move the sticks. I disconnect the drone from QGroundControl software and called it a day thinking i discovered/learnt something today.

Now here comes the problem. After 3 days later i power-on Heron drone and it just refuses to power up, the LED dont turn On at all. Its like the Heron is software dead. Most likely i presume while disconnecting QGroundControl from drone, QGroundControl software overwrote something in drone and due to this now the drone refuses to boot/start.I tried connecting the drone to laptop via USB and this time laptop could not enumerate the drone as a USB device. Nothing is happening neither in laptop nor in drone. I did read few discussions wherein few could so software overwrite in JJRC X9 heron, how is that achieved? I also did read about few connecting the JJRC X9 via ST-link, how can i do that, is that a harness/connector for this?

I need experts help in this matter, kindly help me bring back my drone to life.
Thanks.

Hi Members,
After a crash i have a problem with my jjrc X9. When power up, I can hear the bip sound music, but there is not the last 3 music note.
In C-fly app I have only View interface, but not Starting. Feedback vidéo is ok.
No feed back from battery, no calibrabition possible. I have replace the main board by a new V2.3, same behaviour.
Do you have an idea about this problem ?

No, I too was expecting an answer from someone more experienced than me

I wrote a detailed tutorial in the facebook group I manage: JJRC X9 Heron & CFLY Dream - European Forum

But this drone does not have the Pixhawk PX4 flight controller on board. If you change the parameters the drone may no longer work.

Hello, I am looking for detailled instructions on how to flash the firmware to the X9P
I guess I need a STLIK and the 2.3 firmware fior the drone.
Do I need to solder the pins directly?
Please, help.
I am very lost

For your information. If there is no the last 3 bips during boot sequence it is due to compass device problem. I change it and now it is boot correctly. But no pairing stay red and blue flashing :frowning: