JCZK Heli and MiniPix

ED, I have been flying helis for 10 years,yes i have looked at videos,not sure why motor not arming.Dave.

Thank you for your experience! We can get it flying!
My best guess is that the 380 needs to have compass and mag calibrated. None of the published guides mention it or how to do it.
I think I can help.
Go to RadioLing web site. Download their version of Mission Planner. Get the drivers etc… It should connect with USB.
In MP find the section that tells how to calibrate.
As soon as I have my transmitter working, I will try it and advise.
Ed

Thanks ,keep in touch,all info is help full . I aways used spectrum tx.never have i seen so little info on this radio.Dave.

One of my attachments is the manual for the RadioLink transmitter. I too use Spektrum, but also Walkers transmitters. The only use of the AT9 is for JCZK and MiniPix. As set up by JCZK the transmitter shows downloaded data on screen, for example receiver and batter voltages.
I just installed a new switch in my AT9 transmitter. I have the JCZK 380 connected by USB to my PC running Mission Planner. This weekend I will figure out how to set it up to do compass calibration and pass on the info to you.
The download to your PC of Mission Planner from RadioLink includes the USB driver.
Ed

Thanks, looking forward to it. do you live in the USA i live in CANADA Dave.

I am in Florida. The operative word is—- warm.

Iam in Nova Scotia Canada.my operative word is cold.

Many years ago, my Mother had a summer home at Badek, NS. Beautiful country. We were long friends with the Grovsner family and went to the Glen Curtiss Museum.

I am testing the JCZK 450. I’ll keep you informed.
Ed

I have been there,Alex Gram Bell flew the Silver Dart off the lake there.the museum is there today with a replica of the aircraft.it was one of the first powered flight of a aircraft. i think the Curtis Bros. had the first.small world.Dave.

It is me again.
Just recently, I got out my JCZK 450L helicopter to fly again. It has been several years. First problem to solve was that the AT9S transmitter’s on/off switch had to be replaced. Just a bit of soldering and it works again.
I will share new knowledge and experience with this JCZK product. I bought mine in 2018. Today there are many users and many blogs and discussion for these JCZK products AND manuals for the helicopter and for the transmitter!
Assuming you have one, either the 450L or the scale 300C, PLEASE download Mission Planner software from the RadioLink.com web site. With it running on your PC, connect the JCZK flight controller with a micro USB. Powerup the helicopter and the transmitter. Before you go further, disconnect two of the three wires to the motor (so you won’t have nasty surprises).
In the software go to the menu to find calibrations. Do each one of them. Reboot the helicopter after each calibration. Calibrate the transmitter too.
Doing this, you will have a much better flying experience.
I suggest using a 3000 mah battery mostly to move the center of gravity to balance the helicopter at the main shaft. As shipped, it is horribly tail heavy. In a first flight in stability mode, note any movement forward, back or sideways with the control sticks centered. At the helicopter, adjust the links from the servos to the swashplate until the helicopter hovers in place nicely.
Note when arming: from the moment you activate the arm switch, the helicopter will take about 15 seconds before powering up. Spool up is deliberately slow. In stability mode, just lift off by slowly raising the collective (throttle) stick. You can take off in GPS hold position mode, but be aware that the lift off needs to be quick so the helicopter immediately knows it own movements. On the ground it is impeded and might make an unwanted command. When landing, as soon as the skids are on the ground, flick the arming switch to the disarmed position.
I hope this helps. Go get it out an fly it again.

ED what mission planner did you use.have you been able to get info.Dave.

Davi,
The Mission Planner software must be downloaded from the RadioLink.com web site. It is a version of that software that works with the JCZK helicopters. It includes the USB driver for the 380 controller.
Ed

ED, i got the pics for the at9s pro from garrt rc.i think i held the throttle stick down to the right to long,now i get 2 beeps.now heli will not arm, how do i fix that?i think i may get there in a few years.what do you think about me shipping it to you, to get it flying. i will pay for your time and shipping.some of the settings where off in tx. they have been corrected.Dave.

Better idea. You and your lady come to Florida and get warm!
Yes, bring the JCZK. Do not need to bring LiPos. I have plenty.
You are invited.
Ed and Lea

Davi, one of the reasons to use Mission Planner is that in its initial screen, it will show armed or unarmed status.
The motor arm switch must be in the unarmed position when setting the left stick down and to the corner. It then takes several seconds after moving the switch to armed before the rotors begin turning. The spool up is deliberately slow.
Do you have MP on your PC?
Hope you come to warm, here.
Ed

yes i do have it downloaded ,i hope i got the right version what version did you use.it is not even activating servos.i do not know what is going on.when i put throttle down to right to center and back down. i get 2 beeps.flip to up pos. servos not working or tail.Dave.

i think i have found the problem. the rx R12DSM is flashing blue and red indicating sbus mode.the at9s pro is in ppm mode. i cannot get the rx to go solid blue.is this the same rx u have and is it solid blue. for ppm mode.Dave.

the receiver should show solid red,not blue as i said before.i am not getting any servo movement.is your heli solid red. i think i have a bad rx. what are your thoughts.come on up to Nova Scotia its snowing and cold lol.Dave.

ED ,the receiver is now working, the at9s is stuck in auto trim mode. i held the throttle stick down and to right, more than 15 secs so it went in to auto trim mode. how do i get it out of that mode??? Dave.

ED, i cannot get the fc to work now,i put it into auto trim by mistake. any ideas. as i cannot make it to your home ,would it be possible o send it to you. i will pay you. your the only one i know that will help.Dave.