How to arm hexacopter

In this image 1 big shocket (like 7 pin female) going on gps port and 2nd shocket 2 pin header going on I2C this wire called external compass input in pixhawk , and I don’t worry this module come with internal compass

What you want ? :thinking:

Happy flying :slightly_smiling_face:

The Pixhawk GPS port has a 6-pin connector 4 of which are populated. The I2C connector, for the compass, is a 4-pin connector, 2 of which are populated. If the GPS module is sold for use with a Pixhawk it will work. Personally I would not buy anything made by Radiolink.

That’s my resume :sweat_smile: sorry for my miss understanding.

Why sir ? Any other good gps module for me ?
Tell me something about best gps module :smile:

Thank you , happy flying :slightly_smiling_face:

Were you not the one surprised to learn that your RadioLink Flight Controller was missing a component that is typically present? They have other products where corners were cut to cut cost. I don’t trust them to supply quality product but just my opinion.

My all time choice is I’m reading all threads also compared to the other companies who gives me more options in low lost but when I realize company name also product quality then I forgot cost value live example my radio link pixhawk , i was thinking radio link is big company let’s try to gps module (4months use and I’m happy with this module) now let’s try to pixhawk but my thinking mess when you tell me there is no internal compass.

I was used unknown branded pixhawk on aliexpress forgot quality but I squer stability is more than radio link pixhawk and I don’t trust unknown branded gps module and my radio link gps choosen reason is

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure why I said 3 pins, I remember you saying that there were 6 before, I’m not quite sure what I was thinking… But ok, if the radiolink doesn’t have a compass, which GPS and compass module would be best?
Would this one work?

https://www.amazon.com/Readytosky-Compass-Protective-Standard-Controller/dp/B01KK9A8QG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Readytosky+M8N+GPS+Module+Built-in+Compass+Protective+Case+with+GPS+Antenna+Mount+for+Standard+Pixhawk+2.4.6+2.4.8+Flight+Controller&qid=1589812825&sr=8-1

The Radiloink module does have a compass. But anyway sure that one will work. If it says “Pixhawk” and “M8N” it will work.

Awesome, thanks. I think I’ll go with the radiolink, I like how quickly they say it can connect.