Helo Pixhawk 2.4.8 AltHold Unsteady (Analyze Log File)

If you want to avoid the drifting you should trim the FC. Best is inside because there is no wind: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/autotrim.html

1 Like

Okay, so I can still Land with Auto Tune flight mode? Is this required to land with this flight mode to save the PID?

How does Trim works? I dont have CH7 my transmitter receiver is only 6 channels. :frowning:

Read here: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/autotrim.html

yes you can land with autotune and its necessary

Hi all, thanks all for the help and suggestions you provided. Im still waiting for the new motors and later on will be testing it then AutoTune. I hope that I will fixed this issue soon, so that I can move on to mission flying then later on finally used Camera. I will be updating from time to time.

Sir, need your help. Will this motors okay? Thanks.

Those are good motors. Also possible t-motor air gear 450. they are even better:

1 Like

Thanks. DO you have any idea how Can I used compass internal and external, that for example if I will be flying on stabilise mode it won’t be needing GPS then automatically it will use internal compass? Cause I always remove external compass every time I tried indoor.thanks

You don’t need to remove external compass when you fly in door at all
Compass order will not change by changing flight mode if you set external compass as primary it will be main compass in all flight modes

1 Like

Hi Sirs, this is my recent flight log using the new motor in AltHold Mode. So far didnt get the chance to try yet AutoTune because of small area. Please help me analyze if there are still vibrations and problems. Thanks

you have to hover your copter at the least 1 minute for good vibration measurement
but in this log vibration is OK and don’t worry about clip graph it because of crash

1 Like

Hi Sir @hosein_gh, this flying test is about 2 minutes. Also, it is hover in the middle of the throttle in AltHold Mode, but I keep moving the stick because the drone is moving. What do you think?

I will try Loiter Mode on the next flight so that I will steady in hover then AutoTune using GPS outdoor, will that be okay?

This is the video of my drone flying in AltHode Mode:

your copter moving in AltHold Mode is normal and OK

I will try Loiter Mode on the next flight so that I will steady in hover then AutoTune using GPS outdoor, will that be okay?

yes it will be OK

Hi Sir @hosein_gh, this will still needs Auto Tuning?

Also Sir, regarding the reverse up and down on my transmitter, you suggested that I should set RC3_REVERSE to 1, when I tried to set it, my copter wont ARM, but when I return it to 0 it Arms, is there any other way so that my transmitter up and down stick which is reverse can be fixed? Thanks.

Yes you still need to autotune your copter to get better fly performance
After setting RC3_REVERSE=1 you have to recalibrate your transmitter in mission planner

The same thing after setting Autotune_Axes = 1 recalibrate again?

no just after setting RC3_REVERSE to 1

Its not arming anymore sir even in 0 rc3 reversed. What happen? Huhu

I already re calibrated my transmitter, my quad wont armed nor wont display that its already ready to fly. :pensive: o reversed it back to 0 again huhu

Its okay now sir i forgot the memory card :blush::blush::blush: still testing, still not flying sir huhu in reversed 1