Has anyone looked at adding support for the BetaFPV V3 1s 12A AIO?

Also make sure you update the bootloader as well with the bits I posted

I didnā€™t update, so maybe not. I will update them to match.

Will do. Thank you for helping once again.

Its worth taking a copy of your params and then starting fresh. I did some param updates that might not get picked up if you have made changes yourself

Thanks. I have them saved from another FC so I can adapt them. Iā€™m trying to just get this basic setup flying.

I finally had time to update both the receiver and transmitter to the latest versions and it works now. I am not sure why there was a problem before, because I was on the same version as far as I can tell, but regardless, I can move on. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Did you happen to try adjusting the ESCs? I set SERVO_BLH_AUTO = 1 but the esc configurator canā€™t read their configurations.

I have not powered them on, but I can try that

I see the same thing. Probably just an unlucky ESC/FC combination. If I set the ESC type to 4 I get temperature info, so I am pretty sure its working apart from that.

Thanks for confirming. I was hoping to reverse some motor directions without swapping wires because the quad is so small the motors plug directly into the FC. I know how to pop the pins out of the cables but wanted to do it without physical reconfiguration. I am curious why the mission planner settings have no effect?

So you tried setting SERVO_BLH_RVMASK? The issue is that dshot commands are only supported on BLHeli32. Its possible that Bluejay might have implemented them, but it sounds like not.

No, I only set ā€¦_AUTO but it sounds like youā€™re saying it doesnā€™t work anyway.

Try it - its possible its supported since EDT requires dshot commands to be enabled. I canā€™t find it mentioned explicitly in the bluejay wiki howeverā€¦

I set the mask to 15 but the configurator still doesnā€™t read the ESC setups.

No I mean try setting SERVO_BLH_RVMASK and see if the motors reverse

Ah, sorry. I missed that. Iā€™ll try that. Thank you.

I tried this board and the ALTHOLD mode was poor, even with the replacement of the SPL06 barometer and BMI270 gyroscope. Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s electromagnetic interference on the board.

I havenā€™t used it in AltHold without GPS or MoCap but barometers arenā€™t very stable so Iā€™m not surprised.

did you put foam over the barometer? have you checked vibrations?

I replaced the SPL06 barometer, which has good accuracy and does not include a sponge. The vibration of the BMI 270 gyroscope during flight is very small.