Free Flight Control - Sponsorship of Flying Dreams (Phase 1)

I just watched your YouTube video…
Very interesting…
I would be interested in trying a V6 Version with the H7 on board for our Cinelifters we build …

.X811 at the Beach Testing - YouTube

I work with Stefan in Spain designing machines for the Cinelifter market…

The video above is one of our machines which has been updated and is running iFlight 42 size motors and APD 80 amp esc on 11 inch props…
The design recently changed to be able to load batteries on a qick clip system…

I am always looking for a nice solution to get the job done and if you like we could work together to have a Pixhawk design with plug and play esc for the models coming out…

This is only one I am showing …I have a fleet of designs basded on the one flying and some cool other designs…

Hit me up if you are interested…

One design that we are updating now…

It is a pleasure to invite you to the flight control test event.

I’ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set it to $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage will be required).

I will confirm the order when I receive it and will ship it as soon as possible.

Hello! It’s a pleasure to invite you to the flight control test event.

I’ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set it to $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage will be required).

I will confirm the order when I receive it and will ship it as soon as possible.

It is a pleasure to invite you to participate in the flight control test event.

I’ll send you a private message link with an item for $0.01 (I set it to $0 and the system reports an error), then submit the order (postage required).

I’ll send you a private message link with an item for $0.01 (I set it to $0 and the system reported an error) and submit the order (postage will be required).

I’ll give you a private message link with an item for $0.01 (I set it to $0 and the system reported an error), then submit the order (postage will be required).

I’ve made an introductory video of the PixPilot V3 flight control out of the box.
Sorry for the English subtitles only at the moment.

1 Like
  1. I am a student majoring in drones and going to college. I want to make quadcopter and vtol.
  2. I have experience making quadcopter and vtol.
  3. I will share my experiences with my school friends and share them on my personal SNS.

Awesome thank you…
Do you make realible esc custom built?

Cheers Mike

Yes, to reduce the weight of the ESC, to dissipate heat better and to increase the efficiency of the power conversion, we have customized VTOL’s multi-rotor ESC.

Ok send the info if you like…

Can you do a 12s 8 in one layered so a 4 on on top and 4 on the bottom?

Must be super reliable with plenty of copper to assist with heat.
High quality fets as well as these things

Carry cameras ranging from 5000 too 40 thousand…

Cheers Mike

Hello makeflyeasy,

If there are any left, I’ve been looking into parts for my next projects and would be interested in trying out this FC in one of them.

I’ve built and modified various 5-10 inch quadcopters and fixed wing drones.

I’m currently a university student majoring in computer science with a minor in drone tech. I also participate in local drone events and activities, which are the primary areas I share experiences with drone technology.

Sorry, I didn’t understand what you meant by that.
Can you assist with a picture to illustrate?

Will have to draw up but maybe Stefan can do that as well as I am away from home at the moment…

… No hurry as it’s going to be a big project…

Did you know of any good cnc cutting services around you… :thinking:

Cheers Mike

Hello makeflyeasy, I appreciate the opportunity and would like to participate if any are available:

1. I am an RC enthusiast with 15 years experience flying planes and recently quadcopters. I would like to build a 650mm long range/utility drone.

2. I have built many freestyle whoop, 2.5", 3", and 5" drones and a 450mm autopilot drone (Arducopter) along with a 1.25m autpilot (Arduplane) fixed wing glider/trainer and am currently working on an antenna tracker for longer range capability.

3. I would happily share videos on Youtube and posts of my experience and work with you back and forth with questions and clarifications. I also have a friend who is looking to built a long range autopilot drone but has not chosen a flight controller yet.

Please let me know if this is available and how we can communicate for testing.

Hi, i am ruthra
i have made quad, coaxial quad.
i will share my experince through linkedin

I’ll send you a private message link with a $0.01 item (I set $0 and the system reports an error) and submit the order (postage required).

I will confirm the order after receiving it and will ship it as soon as possible.

Who am I? What kind of drone do I want to make?
I am a young pilot that loves fpv and fixed wing aircraft. I want to make a fixed wing aircraft. It will be awesome.
What drones have I made before?
I have had a previous fixed wing, and a couple drones. They are some long range drones and a nice airplane.
How can I share the flight control experience with more people?
I will make a youtube video about it and talk about it in discord. I will let everyone know how good it is.