Edge Tx and Yaapu

That is correct “debug is not working”

TBS Crossfire Version 6.19

Does the TBS Agent Lua script work?

It seems to be an issue with CRSF Lua, not sure what to do?

Agent Lite on the radio working?

If all this hardware worked before you updated to EdgeTX, the problem should be in the radio. Just for testing, create a new model connected to the CRSF module. Don’t worry about any setup or configuration, we only want to test the connection. With the blank model see if you get any RC link in Mission Planner.

I don’t have Agent Lite on the radio.
Ill try creating a new model and see if I get connection.

Creating a new model worked. This has happen to me before, not sure why.

Well, that’s a win. I guess…

Try adding the Yaapu widget and see if that causes trouble.

Have you been running V2 on EdgeTX2.7?

I don’t recall if I was running it on V2.7 (I think not) but for sure on Beta versions of EdgeTx 2.8.

1 Like

My issue is with Yaapu 2.0.0 beta running EdgeTx 2.8.
@dkemxr what can I do to make CRSF debug to work?

I celebrated to fast, I am not getting full telemetry like GPS status etc.

New model I created, telemetry is getting thru and I had some elevator control, but the Yaapu screen is not updating

Did you activate CRSF in the yaapu settings for the new model? The Yaapu settings are model specific.

2 Likes

I activated on the original model but forgot to enable on the new. Now it works with new model.

Any idea why the new model works but not the original. I had encounter this issue before not sure why this is the case?

I’m not sure. From OpenTX 2.3.9 to EdgeTX 2.8.0 there’s been a couple of changes how models are stored. Maybe that was an issue.

Glad to hear it’s working now.

No idea. I would say the combination of Ardupilot, TBS stuff and Yaapu is not completely robust. When it all works it’s great but sometimes getting there is a challenge. At least that’s what I have found. EdgeTx V2.8 did fix some annoying things with running Lua scripts.

1 Like

That was going to be my next question. Thanks!

I can confirm that creating a new model from scratch fix my issue, but why Yaapu Debug is not running? I am seeing completely blank dark screen.

Crossfire Conf. Screen

Is the “Yaapu Debug CRSF.lua” file in the SCRIPTS>TOOLS folder of the radio Sd card?

@dkemxr Here are the files in the Script>Tools folder.