Copter-4.4.2-beta1 has been released for beta testing and can be installed using Mission Planner or QGC’s beta firmwares links or the appropriate binary for your autopilot can be downloaded from firmware.ardupilot.org.
The changes vs 4.4.1 are in the ReleaseNotes and copied below.
- Autopilot related enhancements and fixes
- BETAFPV-F405 support
- MambaF405v2 battery and serial setup corrected
- mRo Control Zero OEM H7 bdshot support
- SpeedyBee-F405-Wing gets VTX power control
- SpeedyBee-F405-Mini support
- T-Motor H743 Mini support
- EKF3 supports baroless boards
- GPS-for-yaw allows base GPS to update at only 3Hz
- INA battery monitor supports config of shunt resistor used (see BATTx_SHUNT)
- Log VER message includes vehicle type
- OpenDroneId option to auto-store IDs in persistent flash
- RC SBUS protection against invalid data in first 4 channels
- Bug fixes
- BMI088 IMU error value handling fixed to avoid occasional negative spike
- Dev environment CI autotest stability improvements
- OSD correct DisplayPort BF MSP symbols
- OSD option to correct direction arrows for BF font set
- Sensor status reporting to GCS fixed for baroless boards
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!