Copter-3.6.9 has been released as the official/stable version for Multicopters and Traditional Helicopters. The changes vs 3.6.8 are listed in the ReleaseNotes and also copied below.
Changes from 3.6.8
- CX-OF flow sensor enabled on all boards
- CUAVv5 Nano board support added
- RangeFinders supported on all I2C ports
- Compass maximum acceptable offsets increased
- Septentrio GPS driver loses logging of camera feedback which could cause lag
- Bug Fixes:
a) Acro mode leveling fix for when ACRO_TRAINER was 1
b) Tradheli collective position pre-arm check removed
c) Fallback to microSD for storage fixed
d) GPS blending memory access fix that could lead to unhealthy GPS
e) fixed POWR flags for 2nd power module on fmuv3 boards
- bootloader binary update for many boards
This is the same as 3.6.9-rc2 which has been available for beta testing in the past few weeks except for the last two items on the list (6e and 7) which we’ve decided are low enough risk that it’s OK for us to include them even though they weren’t in the last beta.
Thanks very much for those who contributed to the beta testing and please report any issues either in this thread or perhaps better yet in a new thread.