Can anyone help determine the cause of my sudden uncommanded yaws?

I posted some details about my issue in the logs analysis thread (which I just noticed now says ‘depreciated’), but I don’t think many people read that section…
I thought I solved it with tuning. I did a new auto-tune, and also increased Mot_Yaw_Headroom, and it seemed better, but it did it again today several times. I’m out of ideas…
Rather than post everything again here, I’ll just link to the thread…

The only other possibly relevant info I can think of…
It was windy today, and it did it a lot. But I do high throttle runs on calm days, and it didn’t do i then, so I don’t think it’s directly related to higher throttle. It also always seems to spin counter clockwise. (I’m usually flying and yawing counter clockwise intentionally at this location (roughly flying in circles), but not the sudden sharp yaws it’s doing). The copter is small and powerful… Depending on which battery I’m using, my mot_thst_hover is around .12-.16. But I’ve got another copter w/ the same power to weight ratio and it never does it.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas about what could cause it. (And if you look at my logs and figure it out, please post what parameters you look at so I can learn something)
Thank you.

If YAW and Desired YAW are close then something is telling your flight controller to YAW. Check your RC In YAW command. Your RC transmitter or RC receiver might be buggy, or you might have some interference.

I thought it might be something w/ my rc, but if I look at RC IN for that channel, it looks fine…
When it first happened, I thought that was the issue, and expected that channel to go down to 0 (or 1000), but it doesn’t.

The vibrations seem ok. WHAT do you use 2s? - if this is the voltage graph is disturbingly low - a problem with the battery condition or its low current efficiency. I noticed that on the c4 channel there is a triangular signal difficult to create after 19 seconds, and at the same time all engines get a minimum turnover.
The graphs in roll, pitch and yaw errors are bearable. So it looks like the copter does everything ok you send from the transmitter or you have a problem with the transmitter / receiver / power supply
The vibrations seem ok. WHAT do you use 2s? - if this is the voltage graph is disturbingly low - a problem with the battery condition or its low current efficiency. I noticed that on the c4 channel there is a triangular signal difficult to create after 19 seconds, and at the same time all engines get a minimum turnover.
The graphs in roll, pitch and yaw errors are bearable. So it looks like the copter does everything ok you send from the transmitter or you have a problem with the transmitter / receiver / power supply.
The graphs in roll, pitch and yaw errors are bearable. So it looks like the copter does everything ok you send from the transmitter or you have a problem with the transmitter / receiver / power supply.
Pozdrawiam

I apologize for the duplicate text.Upss…

I was just replying over on the other thread, but I’ll keep it here…
Yes it’s 2s… And 2s under load can droop quite low. (It’s a little 120mm, 3" prop, ~120 gram copter)

I originally assumed it was an issue w/ my RC signal, but as I just said above, I don’t see any issue in the logs.
Then I thought maybe a motor was cutting out, but I don’t see anything unusual for the motor output in the logs…
And then as I mentioned (and posted in the screen shots) the yaw and desired yaw match, so I’m pretty sure that eliminates any any ESC or motor issues.

I am using a new rc diversity receiver… I wonder if it’s possible for it to log a good signal on one half of the diversity but be operating off a bad signal for the other 1/2 of the diversity receiver…
I sort of doubt it, as I’d imagine what gets logged is what is processed by the flight controller…
I’ll turn down my transmit power and try doing some tests.

Thanks for the replies.

and what you have on the C4 channel ? yaw?

yes… Yaw is on channel 4.
If by ‘triangular signal’ you mean the one around 17:19:10, that’s because I disarmed, and what’s showing up as the triangle in the log is me re-arming, so the channel went from about 1500 to 2000. If you mean something else, let me know… post a screen shot if you can.