C-Fly Faith/JJRC X12/EX4 Changing parameters and/or connecting Mission Planner, etc

I warn not to try SSH interface.

If you don’t know what it is, it is very probable that things can go worse than what they already are.

Said that, I have no clue of what your problem can be.

Troubleshooting with this kind of messages is difficult on both sides…

Good luck

yup thank you daniele trully your answer really helpful… I assume this is not normal… ill just simply ask 2 other people who use my drone… and throw away the drone… hehehehe

There could be a last option to give a try.
The controller and the drone can transmit only on two IEEE 802.11n channels: 36 (5180 MHz) and 149 (5745 MHz).
Those channels are not available everywhere in the world.
If you are located in an area where one channel is forbidden, it is possible that your smartphone only works on the other one.
If, for some reason, your drone and your controller are set on the “other channel” the results is that they work but the smartphone can’t bind to either one.
To change the drone channel, press the power button 4 times quickly when the drone is off.
The blue LED will start flashing for about a minute and then go out.
After re-enabling it will be on the other channel.
The controller should be able to automatically bind to the new channel.
At this point you can check if your smartphone is able to bind, too.
Hope this may help.

Do we need talk on other media Daniele?
I’ve tried your last suggest before many times… still cant pairing

1. Can (you guide me to/)we reflash and set on 4k video/image ? Is that possible?
    The Main Board is just like yours (green PCB DF806_Main_Board V2.4 2019.09.25) and the control board is just like TT300 ones ( black PCB DF806-Control -V2.3 2019.06.28)
    Do we need ask for TT300’s DF806 firmware backup?

2. Can we attach/use the camera w/gimbal only to other drone sets? separately question.

Many thaks on this forum…

i already answer on post 84

Is there anyone can share cfly or enjoy-fly 1.3.7/1.3.8 for ios ?

Hi pls if u can open and check your board version from there we may troubleshoot the issue.

Mine has no GPS and Gimbal functionality. I need another firmware that is compatible with my board Black DF806 V2.1 2019 03 06 and Gimbal board DF806 Control V2.3 2019 06 28. I found out there are different variants also pin configurations of the modules of these JJRC X12 drones.

Rickaddiction Rick Jr Please make sure your controller and drone have the same SSID numbers at the end . i.e look in your wifi connection for the name Controller-93655 and for Drone-93655 if the end numbers are different, then connect your wifi to the controller and type in the controllers IP address into your browser. This will give you the log in page of the controller acting as a router. The password is ‘admin’. Log in and go to setting and change the controller SSID to Controller-xxxxx where xxxxx is the numbers for your drone SSID. Save and logout. And now the drone should be able to log in to the controller and with the new controller SSID your phone will also connect. tying everything together. I Had this problem with mine, as if the controller and drone had not been matched to each other corectly in the factory. P.S The phone wifi should be on and the phone data must be off. At least it does with my Android phone.

Ceilito, I have gimbal board DF 806 Control v2.3 2019 06 28 same as yours but with green main board DF806 v2.4 2019 09 25…

But for awhile I have another issue, need to repair 1 cable pin lock on mainboard and 1 cable pin lock on gimbal board… later ill call u again… thank you…

Andrew_Titcombe, thank you for your explanation about SSID Setting for Controller… Ill try that later after fix 2 cable pin lock…

i have replied on post 91, actually to do this, we need to connect to “gateway/default IP address” of controller right!?..
Ive tried to access this page… well now Im asking, Can we just set Drone / Controller transmission to channel 149/5,8 GHZ from here ?..

Then Ill ask Ceilito first for firmware backup… thank you…

After logging into your controller on it’s default IP gateway. No there is not a way to change channels 49/5,8 GHz from there. Your phone must support 5g wifi.

Hallo,

I’m trying to replace the stock GPS module with a M8N with a larger antenna (to be placed externally, on top of the shell).

Does anyone known the exact NMEA sentences and parameters (baudrate, fix rate) of the original one?

Unfortunately I’ve damaged it during disassembly and cannot verify (yes, why fix it if it works? :wink:

I’m pretty sure the baudrate is 57600, 5 Hz fix rate but don’t know which NMEA sentences (e.g. RMC, GGA, etc.) are required.

I’m trying to receive GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO but without success till now.

Thanks

Once the GPS gets a fix the NMEA sentences will reflect that. The sentences come as text strings so there’s nothing special to do except read them until they show consistent location. But if you really want to get technical here’s how to read NMEA sentences:
https://www.mathworks.com/help/fusion/examples/read-and-parse-nmea-data-directly-from-gps-receiver.html
If you dig a little you’ll probably find easy to use implementations for pretty much any platform (Arduino, Python, Java, smoke signal, etc. :slight_smile: )

As for baudrate, you can try the “usual suspects”, the refresh however I think it’s once sentence per second…not sure if that translates to one set of coordinates per sentence though

You can switch your drone between channels, take out and place back the battery then just quickly press the power button 4 times, the LEDs on the front legs will start flashing rapidly for about 1 minute then go off. Now the drone has switched channels.

As for changing the channel on the controller, this is more like changing a driver setting so unless you have the exact version of Linux the controller is running and it has some config files to set the channel for the wifi adapter there’s nothing much to do there.

Thanks but I was asking something more punctual… Nevermind.

I’ve solved the issue by setting the EX4 to UBX protocol after configuration of the GPS module itself via U-Center and enabling the following messages:

• NAV/DOP
  • NAV/POSLLH
  • NAV/SOL
  • NAV/STATUS
  • NAV/VELNED

Solution update set at 5 Hz with GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO (NO SBAS)

OK…I’m not familiar with UBX protocol so you were definitely talking about something else :slight_smile:
I’ve never used U-center before, just plugged the GPS in and whether it was Windows with Google Earth or something else I just read the NMEA sentences and parsed them.

Hallo,

just noticed that C-FLY updated the Android app to version 1.3.12:

http://www.cfly-cn.com/upload/cfly_qrcode.html

Daniele

I just want to confirm if my understanding of the wiring on the MOLEX connector is correct. Is the below picture right?