ArduPilot slogans

By the way, my favorite color scheme for the mug is black outside, green inside

It just works.
Autotune? We got it!

4 Likes

True but Zazzle not Vistaprint. Vistaprint does not offer store front end services. Zazzle does but their prices are higher, maybe too high? Vistaprint offers a 40% margin but does not take orders.

Also Vistaprint only delivers to 19 countries around the world so most of the world would be left out. Anyways let’s concentrate on slogans here.
@mike yeah icon for sure would be best and also hardest to make as there is a lot of alignment when making those. Will check from our supplier if they are willing to make those types too.

I think it just sound better than submerge. Maybe it’s less technically correct, but it’s just a slogan.

love it
now, the “float” needs replacement too, it phonetically just does fit
try spelling " Fly It - Float It - Drive It - Dive It" and “Fly It - Drive It - Dive It” … the float makes you stumble
:slight_smile:

Excellent stuff.The ArduPilot poem.

ArduPilot
Fly it
Drive it
Sail it
Dive it

1 Like

phonetically I would go with

Fly it
Dive it
Sail it
Drive it

3 Likes

Agreed.Sounds better.

I want one of these!

It is all official now. Take a look at
https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/ardupilot-swag-shop/25635

Great!! Are you planning on releading the Mugs soon ?
Take my vote on the Fly-it Drive-it series

Ardupilot: all the automation and twice the awesome.

Ardupilot: strong in the source this one is.

Ardupilot: We innovate so you can focus on long-range proprietary Wi-Fi systems.

More autopilot for less.

Ardupilot: The autopilot that satisfies your every need and is approved by your parents.

Ardupilot: All the automation with none of the Big Brother.

Ardupilot: Maximise the angle of your dangle with less risk of a bingle!

@ppoirier yes, first set of mugs will arrive today. First set is white mug and here is sneak preview of those :slight_smile:

For future mugs/cups etc discussion, let’s move it to mugs, cups post here and keep this post reserved for slogans discussion.

1 Like

This is the slogan of the new company https://auterion.com/ formed by Lorenz Meier & Kevin Sartori.

ArduPilot: Creators of the autonomous robots industry :wink:

Ok, this may be leaning a little more to recreational users:

Ardupilot, Your virtual co-pilot

One slogan that is used on documents & brochures related to ArduPilot is:

Trusted, Versatile, Open

Hard challenge ? Ardupilot !