An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

check the source code, this are the sensors defined as of current elrs master

Hi,
I added an option to pause the widget, this will stop telemetry polling and thus allow for other consumers to have exclusive access to the telemetry feed, should fix your issue.

download from github

To access the context menu press the wheel button or touch the top half of the screen

Hi Alex,

thank you, after your change it works. Even if I do not activate the pause … So you seem to have changed something else?

And any sensors that are not in there, where do they come from?

I’m really only concerned with “Rx Batt” at the moment. Under OTX I have there the value of the battery voltage. Under Ethos nothing … In both cases I use the same receiver with the same FC.

Under Ethos I have “Rx RSSI1” which shows nothing. Under OTX the sensor “1RSS” has a value.
Under Ethos I have “Rx RSSI2” with a value, under OTX nothing is displayed.

And I’m now trying to find out where the values come from and where (ELRS, your script, Ethos) the problem is.

I miss a listing like this one from Crossfire (page 56):

Works but only with pause of the widget. I have tested other in the meantime and now plugged ELRS again. No configuration dialog? Ah, pause the Yaapu widget and then it worked.

So this works already as thought & implemented.

1 Like

I see, well under Ethos I do not inject any sensors, all you see comes from the ethos crossfire “driver” which I suppose is shared between CRSF adn ELRS

The whole thing is sometimes not transparent for users … I am already in the process of making a table to break it down a bit. Especially since there are still errors in Ethos (see Issue). But will become already …

When configuring an ELRS TX, this button is displayed to me:

ethos_arduplane

With Crossfire you can change an Arduplane parameter under OTX. Is this supposed to come for Ethos too?

Hi, that should already work with crossfire whilst ELRS does not offer bidirectional telemetry for over the air devices (at least not that I know of)

Ah, that can be of course. Crossfire Nano TX I have tested on the X18S briefly, but without RX, then there is of course no button …

Hi Reinhard, no the button needs to be registered from the protocol lua script, simply select elrs instead of crossfire in the model rf section and you’ll get the “configure” option which actually works with crossfire as well

I know. But I’m not talking about the Configure button in RF System, but the Setup button you get one step further.

The main.lua for Crossfire is currently not complete compared to the main.lua for ELRS. So I took the ELRS script and only changed the init call at the very bottom to Crossfire.

I had requested the function name change here and Bertrand implemented that as well.

@yaapu Does the passthrough protocol work with the latest FrSky ACCST V2 firmware for the R-XSR?

well did some testing to day of version 2.0.0 dev
other than some overlapping and it wont zoom i cant get to zoom to 20 it stops at 17 refer to map picture.
Its like the zoom is backwards i can zoom out a lot just not in

screen-2022-10-25-111832
screen-2022-10-25-111850
screen-2022-10-25-111903
screen-2022-10-25-112906

Hi Colin,
which maps provider are you using?
Did you check zoom min/max in the config menu?

1 Like

Hi Alex @yaapu -Can you add the Widget pause to the 2.0.0-dev version for Horus also?

Shouldn’t be needed, EdgeTx 2.8 RC2 solved the issue, didn’t it?

I’m on 2.8-RC3 and the TBS Agent Lite app is really slow to load. What’s fixed is it now recognizes the CRSF Micro Tx module so something was done but it’s still a bit frustrating.

ok, there’s no easy way to have a context menu, as a test I can add it to the config menu

1 Like

Hi Alex.
I’ve tested 2.0.0 today.
Running crossfire 4.11, Arduplane 4.3, TX16S with edgeTx 2.7 (First time using the map, which is really neat!)

I noticed the following:

• Heading on the map didn’t seem to update, the arrow was just pointing in 1 fixed position
  • I tried setup the zoom via one of the trim buttons but it seems that the widget can’t watch the channel after a channel override had been done
  • a way to define an absolute zoom would be cool, then we could use the 6pos led switch to jump to 1/6 zoom level
  • unfortunately the script seems to almost freeze at RFMD 1, while the raw telemetry counter (on a second page or the model telemetry page) will still be updated.

I had this before with 1.9.6 as well as a few friends too.
Altitude, speed, heading, flightmode etc. all will be locked until the plane gets close again.

Any idea what to tweak?

Thanks &BR