An Open Source Frsky Telemetry Script for the Horus X10,X12 and Taranis X9D,X9E and QX7 radios

54.6v its an ebike battery using the 150a matek sensor that supports up to 16s.
http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=hcs-150a

1 Like

I have now connected a GPS. The map in Mission Planner shows me the location. But the map in Ethos has only white tiles with “No Map Data”.

I extracted the map data via prefetch in MP Planner and converted it with the gmapresizetool. Afterwards I copied everything to \scripts\yaaputelemetry\maps.

Nevertheless, no map is displayed, but my GPS position.

Edit: already solved … The map data belongs under bitmaps, not under scripts …

1 Like

In the telemetry screen I only see the following entries:
RxBatt
RSSI
RX (is always 0)
GPS

Shouldn’t VSpd and other sensors show up there too?

Ethos does not provide yet a method of injecting custom sensor data from Lua

Ethos version, @yak-54 @Target0815 fixed a bunch of things, please download updated version from github

1 Like

what should be the SD paths for the Maps and Audio and bitmaps ? for the X12S

Installation instructions added on github

1 Like

Today i have been using Ethos 1.0.0c-dev on X12S for about 7+ hours change all my Ardupilot planes a choppers from openTX to Ethos the only thing i found i get every so often loading layout pop up on all screens and the sound stop reading out like flight modes after a bit
and can we disable DISARMED / ARMED flashing on the maps and message screen
Flight mode flyby over laps number of satellites may change to FBWA FBWB
same as AvoidADSB i would say anything over 8 characters it to big
screenshot-2022-10-08-46524
screenshot-2022-10-08-46374
screenshot-2022-10-08-67814
screenshot-2022-10-08-46394

All i can say Alex and testers is thanks
I have been waiting so i can move away from OpenTX as it only supports 16 Channels
ethos does 24 CH

Thanks A lot Alex for your time I think its time by coffee / wine red or white ?

1 Like

How do you actually download all the files if there is no .zip file? For some things Github is somehow illogical …

Edit: some tools probably exist for this purpose. Herewith it went: https://download-directory.github.io/

left click on code and download zip

Yes, that is clear. But take Alex’s link (directly to the Ethos directory). And then?

just go here GitHub - yaapu/FrskyTelemetryScript at dev
and left click on green code button

Hi Colin, fixed arming status over maps and messages, also corrected flightmode display, updated version is on github

1 Like

Thanks will get it on my tx now as i have another day of transfering planes :+1:

Question in ethos when i do a telemetry scan it comes up theses sensor

F000
500B
500C

50XX are from passthrough telemetry, F000 is listed as FACT_TEST_ID but no idea what the purpose is

Hi Alex,just a daft question,if I get a Frsky Tandem X20 to replace my horus 10s/rfd setup this latest script runs on the X20 and I should get long rang p;us your telemetry is that correct many thank’s on advance

i have been using this on ethos on x12s for weeks with RFD 900X TXmod works fine
i did test it on X20S works great as well

1 Like

Thank you Colin,now decision wether to buy new radio as like my 10s+RFD setup.