30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

I am adding a reply to my own question to try to find out how many testers(fliers) out there have used the complete Siyi system ( FT24, FR, FM30) and used it through a Pixhawk 6C as in the attached pic of my test board, and had success. The wiring connections from the FR to the Pixhawk seem to be a big secret by anyone using this combination. Are the using the UART connection, are they hardwiring only the Tx and RX terminals and using bluetooth, are they using the SBUS connection, are they hardwiring the 2 units directly or are they using witchcraft to make things fly. I gave up on RC programming a number of years ago and have not kept uo with the technology, back when I was programming fliers it was awesome to see the UAV hit the 1 km range. Now I want to catch up, I have difficulty reading length articles therefore it is difficult for me to catch up by reading lengthy papers, and my fibromyalgia fla.res up on me and I am screwed
 So thank you in advance for reading this far and if you have some valuable comments please share

I am a bit late. Sorry for asking but I also have a R1M and needed to carefully look in the manual to find the good SD card orientation required. There is no indication on the unit itself or in the manual but you can determine this based on the PCB we can see in the manual.
You need to insert the card with the exposed pins facing forward (same direction as the lens).

@SIYI Hi Frank. I see on your site there are new firmware versions like for the HM30 and MK15. If I open the zip file I don’t see a change log anymore. Could you please include it or add this log file on the download site?

The change log will be updated in the manual and then be posted here. But I haven’t finished updating the manual of HM30, sorry. Will try to finish updating asap

what about 0.1.x bootloaders? Not see fw for this hardware? Are you support old hardware? or it can be trashed?

Which product do you refer to? HM30 ground unit or HM30 air unit?

Does the HM30 have 128bit AES Encryption? Is it only on the data or video as well? Is it possible to integrate it?

I also seem to have a frame rate issue with the video on VLC or QGC. It only works properly with the SIYI FPV app. I am using the ZR10 gimbal. Any help would be appreciated.

@Luar I have exactly the same problem on the R1M that I just ordered. Have you fixed this problem ? Any update on this @SIYI ?

Hello,
This afternoon I spoke with the supplier who is reviewing it but I still have not had any response.

@SIYI has had my video with the problem for 14 days, but it seems that she has not dedicated a single minute to providing a possible solution to the problem. Of course it is a little camera for only €45, but in the project I am working on I plan to use a ZR30 but with this experience I will look for another alternative.

I have less and less confidence in this brand.

A friend has an A8 also with problems, he has a Here-Link and there is no way to connect to the A8 camera. When he spoke to SIYI support telling him about his problem, SIYI’s response was to buy all of SIYI.
I have tried the entire SIYI system, that is, SIYI MK32, SIYI FPV and there is no way to have a connection with the A8 camera either.
I have everything SIYI and it doesn’t work.

Where is the manufacturer’s support?
Only you and I in the whole world have the same problem?

@Hughes_La_Vigne where did you buy the camera?
Have you contacted the seller to tell them the problem?
Thank you.

@Luar @Hughes_La_Vigne

The R1M firmware can be downloaded here:

https://siyi.biz/en/index.php?id=downloads1&asd=191

Please make sure your SD card has been formatted to FAT32 before firmware upgrade.

If it didn’t work, please try to use different SD cards.

If it still didn’t work, please write to support@siyi.biz and we will assign you a support engineer. The ardupilot discussion is for issues more relevant with both ArduPilot and SIYI,thanks. And we cannot promise 24/7 checking every single posts here.

Hello,
Before sending the camera back to the supplier, format three SD cards of different brands and capacities with the same results.
Without connection.
If you are not going to look at the problems that your clients have with your equipment, please do not ask them to send you videos or anything, our time is also worth a lot of money.
Thank you.

Of course we respect your time. So, here are some further suggestions:

1. If you suspect a product defect, the quickiest way to confirm is to make a comparing test in the same condition.
  2. Your seller should be more responsive because they take your money directly and should take of finance issue such as replacement or refund.
  3. Even if we helped you here in time and confirmed a product issue, you are still going to contact your seller for A/S service.

Hello,
I have nothing to say against my supplier, on the contrary he is very receptive and immediately told me that he will send it to you.
I’m simply waiting for his response, he knows that fortunately I don’t need the camera right now so he’s possibly dedicating himself to other things.

Thank you.

Regarding this part, the first suggestion is to check here.

If it still didn’t work, please write to support@siyi.biz.

We cannot expand our support to any third-party products at this moment. It is suggested to refer to online documents, videos, and other customers’ experience, especially before purchasing.
I rarely persuade customers to buy more SIYI products than they need, but if was too difficult for customers to get SIYI product working with a third-party brand, I would suggest them for an easier option. It depends on the customer’s choice.
I have helped many customers using SIYI products with third-party brands. I hope customers can also understand that I don’t need to help every single issue with a third-party brand, I will be happy enough working for SIYI products only.

Hi Everyone @SIYI ,

Is there any way to connect 2 air units (each with a camera) on the same remote MK15?

Is there any way to change the IP Address for an air unit and for a ground unit (HM30) ?

I wanted to link 2 Cameras (each with its own air unit) on the same remote(MK15). -the use of FPV hub is not feasible with the distance between the cameras-

I tried to search in the manual for a straight forward way but all I can see is connecting 2 remotes on the same air unit, which is the opposite of what I need. Is there any straight forward way to connect to 2 air units using the MK15?

Also’ I tried to connect both of them by Linking 1 air unit with a ground unit (HM30) and connect its LAN output with a FPV hub with the other camera to the other air unit and connect to the remote. After testing this layout we see that the remote outputs the “disconnected status” always and we suggest that because of having many devices with the same IP address in the system-mainly the air and ground unit-. So is there any way to change the default IP addresses for the air unit and the HM30 without breaking the device?

@SIYI just want to notify you that I am still waiting for an answer.
any feedback?

Excuse me, for what post?
If there were no response here, please write to support@siyi.biz instead of waiting here.

@SIYI
this one : 30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System - #1514 by ANoub