30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

I love you all- but damn seriously??? It was a cabling problem? ? Did the manufacturer send you that cable or did you make it? I don’t feel like they owe you anything for this- you are capable of going on the internet to see what pins match to what pins. They provide what the ground unit LAN port pins are, was it so hard to match that up to the endless diagrams online? If they sent you that faulty cable, that is one thing, but if you made it, that probably would have been the first thing I honed in on. (And probably important information to share!)

You all are trying to do advanced networking with basic networking knowledge. If this is above your head- it’s probably best to just return it and get something that costs 10 times as much and maybe you won’t have as many problems. But this fits the bill right? And you have at least 1 instance of it working right? (+ the manufacturer) Keep searching for knowledge or use Siyi’s preferred communication methods for support- which isn’t the Ardupilot forums believe it or not. This is a newer product that is unlike anything else I’ve seen at this price point. Keep working with the manufacturer to make it the best it can be.

Again- if they sent you a bad ethernet cable- sorry for the text =)

Jeff,

The cables were included with the systems and I never talked about 'they owe you anything". It costed us (me and Frank) quite some time before we figured out what the issue was. It got solved and SIYI send me 5 new cables with the next order. So, no problem with SIYI at that point.

What I see as a bit of an issue, the batch where these cables were created is known to the manufacturer. The manufacturer should have informed their clients, distributers or end-users, who had received from this batch about the cabling issue and not let “the field” bump into this rock as well.

I first looked at doing fixed wing long range about ten years ago, when people started the antenna trackers and more and more higher gain directional antennas etc.
around the same time the mobile networks started having enough bandwidth to start doing video calls and I figured it was kinda pointless trying to set up your own directional tracked antennas etc when the telcos are spending millions on the cell towers with all the best hardware. So I went straight to lte MAVLink and video feed via gstreamer, you never have to worry about range again.

You weren’t the problem homie. Also- because they sent the cables themselves- knew of the problem- and didn’t report it- that is 1000% on Siyi. Sorry for my harsh tone.

Hey guys.
Can you folks give me a rough idea of what your config is like.
I assume its a tablet, HM30 and a radio. Just wondering if I wanted to go this way and wondering how your all using it.

hi all,

user/pass of the LuCI and SSH would be nice, Wang can you disclose them?

Thanks

Hi! Have a question for people who did real flights. What dbm metric you are getting on 1-3 km distance ? I have around -60 on 2km. On omni antennas (well positioned). Asking this, since have feeling my air unit antenna wires are damaged (after crash). And I do not have another unit to test.

Can the hm30’s bandwidth be changed?

no, there is no such function

Hi guys, Mr. Wang, i need to disable/configure statically the integrated DHCP server, so i need the LuCI access or SSH. Can you eventually let user to do that?
Thanks

Hello. Can I access the Air Unit circuit diagram?

Dear @SIYI developers!

Now I have another problem: the quality of the video. The picture from the camera “sprinkles” with gray squares throughout the work. Any ways, which the LAN, or wi-fi - picture is the same. At any signal strength and at any range. The camera seems to be R1. Same problem on other cameras. How to solve it?

Where and in what software do you display the video stream?

I have tried the following: Windows OS - EasyRstpPlayer, QGC, VLC, VievLink, KSPlayer, PMPlayer. Android OS - SIYI FPV

Please tell us all the cameras you are trying and show us the complete connection by video including the picture problem.
It will be more responsive that the problem is sent to support@siyi.biz

Ok, thank you, already posted on mail.

Hello! I’ve been trying to get the video stream into Mission Planner. How can I do this?

Update: After 5 hours of frustration, I got it working with a software called ‘Splitcam’, by setting the Ip cam’s IP as a video source in splitcam, then adding splitcam as the video source in mission planner.

@SIYI - can you make the transmission powers (in mW) at the different range settings available? This is important to know if people are interested in using the system with amplifiers which will have maximum input power requirements.

Hello. Does anyone have the bootloader 0.1.0 firmware file to MK15?