30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

The text files with codes should be saved together with the .bin files into the same SD card for firmware updating the R1 camera through SD card. You don’t need them at this moment as your camera is already the latest firmware.

Yes. you are right. It is to converter the saved video format to common ones.

Thanks for the quick help. May be this could be added to the next manual version.
Will wait with the R1 cam until I got the new Airunit. As you now, the existent was “stressed” by me.
And I’m not shure if this could have bad influence to the R1.
What type of File is produced in the R1? May be Wondershare Filmora can import it.

The original video format saved in R1 camera is h264

Wondershare Filmora supports 29 different Video Formats, but not h264
So the converter is really needed.

I installed the Files and now got 3 Configuration Programms.(LAV Video, LAV Splitter, LAV Audio)
There is no possibility to select an Input- or Output file.
Could you help how to use it to get the .MP4 File? In the Web I couldn’t find an tutorial as converter.

H264 is an encoding scheme, not a file format. If the output file is named “file.H264,” it is most likely really an mp4, mkv, or similar in disguise.

@Yuri_Rage , @SIYI,
So far I thought also.
My Info is from the Label of the Camera bag. No other instructions so far.

Hi, can is possible link two rádios on GCS?
One for controler plataform and other to controler PAN, TILT and ZOOM (PTZ)?

If is possible can I put one rádio with SBUS and other with PPM?

Check the manual. I think there is option fot 2 transmitters:
http://en.siyi.biz/en/VideoDatalink/HM30/Download/

“Network Relay, Dual Remote Control

HM30 will support Dual RC function, under which two ground units can bind to one
air unit to control flight and payloads at the same time. RC Relay function expands
the communication range for HM30.

*The features are in development and will come soon.”

If you referred to this text, that is not what I wanted to do. my intention is to put two receivers in the GCS, one with SBUS output to control the UAV and the other with PPM output to control the gimbal. it is possible?

Hey guys- What settings should I try to get 2 way mavlink working properly on this? It is sending data from the plane, but I’m not able to send data back from the ground station. (It gets hung on collecting params too)

I have a Matek 743-wing v2 with latest Ardupilot on it.

What serial settings did you need to use to get it to do 2 way data??

-Jeff

Edit: I figured this out. For whatever reason, TX6/RX6 do not work on the my H743.wing v2 with the mk15. When we moved it to TX1/RX1, it started working. Mavlink 2, 230400 Baud, no serial options.

You need to set the MAVLink setting to whatever you want 2-way comms on. The UART is receive only unless you choose it over USB or Bluetooth.

I’ve had good luck with all 3 modes.

Finally have video!
Unit came yesterday. Finally ended up using something like lorbass as I had a xm+ laying around so setup a wireless sbus from the TX.
But couldn’t get video for some time. Turned out all my devices (phone, tables) wouldn’t stay connected wo/internet access. Took a while to find the option to keep them connected and now - video! Hooked up a f405 and data is coming thru so time to start putting it in a plane.
Bought a wireless usb but never could get ti to work so stuck w/internal usb for now…

You probably saw my message above, but double-check that you have 2 way data. Mine showed mavlink from the plane, but I couldn’t send back from the GCS.

“Edit: I figured this out. For whatever reason, TX6/RX6 do not work on the my H743.wing v2 with the mk15. When we moved it to TX1/RX1, it started working. Mavlink 2, 230400 Baud, no serial options.”

So if you don’t have 2 way data, try a different serial port.

If you want to use TX6/RX6 as a UART instead of RCIN, you need to set BRD_OPTIONS=1.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying that, is there a place I could have found that documented somewhere? I’m sure I just missed something but I’ll get an edit in somewhere if no.

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-matekh743-wing.html

Do you think it would be better for me to create a new page for the h743-wing V2 or just notate that those settings also apply to V2? I searched for my board and it didn’t pop up in the results. (The one you linked didn’t either)

Are you aware of anything different on how the V2 is programmed vs V1?

Read on their site under “Tips.”

Nothing significant changed with respect to the interface and parameters.

http://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=h743-wing-v2#tab-id-8

1 Like

I think I have 2 way comms. Put it in an old mini-talon w/the older style Pixhawk for test flights (tomorrow hopefully).

When SIYI Assistant is run, is something supposed to appear in the Upgrade page’s main window?
I just get the column headings but nothing saying if my ver is current or I need an upgrade. I tried w/pwr on and off but no luck.