30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Hi, is this issue already solved? connecting UDP with mission planner

1 Like

It is under development. Will try to release asap.

1 Like

This would greatly help my setup

Hello i did connect hm30 the way you told me but i get no data any advice?

Is your flight controller providing correct MAVLink data at all? You could check with a FTDI (such as https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9717) and Mission Planner ( Mission Planner Home — Mission Planner documentation ) for example.

Yes it dose

Everything is working now i have to change Bluetooth to uart in hm30 , but can i ask now how i can connect ardupilot on my pc now ?

One possibility, as the AAT only needs from HM30 the UART TX line, is to attach an FTDI converter RX in parallel to the TX line towards AAT and then also wire up the FTDI TX line to HM30 RX. Then attach the FTDI to your computer.

Thanks , in the manual says that i can get telemetry from usb c is that correct ?

Hi all.

I have a problem. I can not set up UDP connection to QGC. 

Doing everything as the instruction, fix the IP (I tried different - 144.20, etc.) but nothing helps, sitting for the second day with this problem. At the same time, for some reason I have no access to the web interface of the camera itself (R1). At the same time I have no problem with receiving rtsp video streaming and no problem with connecting to QGC via type-c. Tried different devices (windows, android), connected via wifi and ethernet, scanned the network to see what IP addresses are, and many other different options - nothing helped. All modules are flashed with the latest firmware.
I think the problem is that I can not go to the web interface of the camera and the problem that I can not connect QGC.

I will be very grateful for your help :slight_smile: @SIYI

Hello i got everything connected and i put everything in box and move the box away from the ground station but it dosent track it any recommendations?

Did you read the manual? You need to be at least 10m apart + some more distance for the GPS’es measurement differences/errors as well, for the tracker to activate.

I got it working but with some errors tomorrow i will 3d print some parts to set the system and also level the compass

Can o ask you please if you know any solution to get malink data to my pc ? With an easy way

Thanks for the support

There is no web interface for the R1 camera.

The UDP connection problem has nothing to do with camera web page.
How exactly do you connect by UDP? Through WiFi or LAN port? Is it QGroundControl or MissionPlanner?

I tried to connect both via wifi and LAN port in the QGC program

Hey we have a little Problem with the video feed. The Wifi connection to the smartphone is the only working one, but we dont get a video feed. We switched the smartphones and the firmware, its all the same. The OSD ist working, but we cant see the Video. For a long time we were able to connect a media Player to the ground unit, but the feed was extremely delayed (10seconds). Does any one has an idea?

hello. It safe to power Hm30 air unit from 6S li-ion?

Not directly, you need a DC/DC converter (max 4 Li cells directly):

Have a look at following DC/DC converter from Siyi:

It supports 4 to 18 Li cell input.

1 Like

This thread is so long now its hard to find useful information.

1. Has anyone done a range test on this video system so far. Any results to share?
  2. Is it reliable as far as setting it up with Ardupilot?
  3. Can it reach 30 KM and maintains HD quality video?

Thanks