30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

What you can update is the SIYI FPV app inside the converter.
Here is the latest app.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LwiTAOVnlGyZ1k4RFJHyKzmMIQSOYIMt?usp=share_link

Im not seeing the hdmi convertor.
Is this the right app?
All i get is the rx and tx no where to even upload the file you sent me? I really appreciate youre help.

If you mean update it through the mouse and keyboard plugged into the hdmi invertor. I cant do this . Cant read the screen atall. Its in some kind of multi overlay .

Was there a cord included to ug the hdmi convertor into the computer?

I’m at the same place you are…HDMI to a monitor > HM30 to HDMI converter > 2 USB cable to HDMI converter with USB mouse in one and USB flash drive with SIYI FPV apk (from above) on the USB flash drive
Turn stuff on > in a bit you should see the SIYI FPV screen then other stuff. for me…how to get into english and set it to open inn the FPV app as default so I don’t have to carry a nmouse around.

YES ! THANK YOU! Im gonna go try this immediately!

I used a picture translator and got the english … if it helps

a visual always helps me

and of course the hm30 into converter

as well, HDMI out to Skyzone SP02C goggles HDMI in works perfect. But I have similar gripe as others that the text is too small and hard to read especially if I can’t move it around.

Change the font size under developer

This is the picture i get …i cant navigate it …so no joy updating. Im at a loss

First time seeing this problem, we are also checking for you on our side. Will update asap if there is a clue.

Thanks this is the last hurdle in the build…im so close to getting this bird in the air!

Is SIYI FPV camera connected? If it is some other camera, please let me know

And a video with more information of this issue can be very helpful

Yes it is . It works fine on wifi to the app bit the hdmi convertor is like this.

I cant post video on here.

Are there any specs/requirements on what external USB WiFi adapter would work on the HM30 GU or not?

Even tho ive been getting uptight about service for this systems issues, the system is amazing and the service bar none has been ex ellent. Always a quick reply to my emails and texts ,keeping in mind the time difference. I dont want anyone getting the idea im unhappy with the system or service.These things happen and im just extremely nervouse about my investment.

Hi Jesse

Very sorry for the HDMI converter issue, we have no more clue other than asking you to ship the first unit back. It may take 30 to 45 days before we receive it but we will report immediately about the exact issue when it is confirmed.

Thank you for sticking with SIYI products.

Best regards,
Frank

Can i get a refund as i already bought another one from your store because i know these things take time. Seems i was too impatient but im on a time crunch here . I will send it back. Will shipping be refunded?

Yes, you will be refunded.
Please feel free to contact the official store.