30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Thanks
We’ve tested it and it was totally fine to change baud rate.
Did you bind the system before switching baud rate? If it was correct procedure and it still does not switch, please send a video.

@SIYI Hi Frank! Recently got recording camera. How I can this camera settings throught WEB interface ? “Normal” camera can be accessed throught 192.168.144.25. But recording camera doesn’t open settings by this address.

I have another problem. I can see the video and telemtry in the siyi app using wifi but when i try to use usb-c i can only get telemtry no video. When i use network tools i have no ping connection with camera or ground unit wich is odd since i have a telemtry.

I use this setup, it works with all functions.

QGC does not connect to Bluetooth telemetry. I can only get Video with wifi

Are you sure telemetry is OK? Like same baudrate.

In my QGC version i have no option to ser any baudrates. So wich will i chose?

Where is the telemetry coming from?

Telemetry is only in siyi fpv. On wifi nad usbc. But on usbc there is no Video.

This is correct. There is no video on USB-C

The manual states that USB-c is one of the Video downlink methods.

3.1.10 Video Output Mode
HM30 supports four ways to output video stream. Internal WiFi, USB WiFi, Type-C Port and LAN port.

I was told its not available. Still in development. Usb-c video that is. I was kinda hoping to use it myself …oh well

May I know what you are trying to configure? IP addresses?

USB-C video is only available for certain Android devices at this moment

which ones? do you have a list of good tablets to get?

Thanks everyone for the great info on this massive thread.

I have a need to connect a ViewPro Q10N gimbal cam to an HM30. Seems like the ZR10 cable might be the easiest to hack for this purpose. Is there something cleaner / simpler I can use? If not, is there a part number for just the ZR10 cable?

I think the cable hasn’t been sold separately.
Just asking, don’t you think that ZR10 can be a better option than Q10N? What features do you not have on ZR10 other than Q10N?

1 Like

HM30 Supported Smartphones/Tablets for USB Video Feed

Smartphone
One Plus 5
Honor 8
Honor Nova 4
Huawei P40
Huawei P20
Huawei Mate 30
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE
Vivo X23
Xiaomi 9
Redmi 8A
Redmi 7
Xiaomi 6
Oppo K5
Oppo A35

Tablet
Huawei MatePad Pro

There is a white list.
However, please note that the list models are models we are easily approachable because people around us use them. It does not mean that we just support these models.

Frank-

The Q10N offers infinite rotation. We need this in a specific application.

“May I know what you are trying to configure? IP addresses?” - quality and maybe addresses