30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Thanks for your answer.
Welcome to follow this discussion and pay an attention to our future models. The infinite rotation is a cool feature and we will definitely use it in some of our future models.

I assume that you received an R1 or R1M recording camera, right? Welcome to refer to its manual for assigning IP addresses and switching resolution.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tn_84OOqucA1-YdC38XfGvsycXJDQtlp?usp=sharing

What is the difference between R1 and R1M recording cameras?

R1 records at 1080p resolution
R1M records at 720p resolution

Do anybody useses QGC with HM30 ? With USB connection - everything works. But with WI-FI - I cannot control the dron. All commands lead to “failed to set…”. Looks like Mavlink from Air To Ground - works. But vice versa - not

PS: I have multiple GU and AU, situation is same. Also same on Arduplane of different versions, FC’s and baud rates. Looks like issue on HM30 side.

Hello Frank and Everyone,

Have you used FPV goggles with Hm30? Can I watch the video coming to my computer from Hm30 wirelessly from FPV goggles? If you have used the Hm30 and Ip Camera compatible with FPV goggles before, could you please tell me which model goggles and converters you used? Can you share your experience and suggestions on this subject? @SIYI

hey Frank > any idea on this? I would have expected it to arrive by now.

Hi @SIYI
I need to know if relay feature are ready, can you give information about this?
I have 3 SIYI system, and want to make relay communication

Thanks

With WiFi? Do you mean UDP datalink connection?

There are indeed some customers who have been using HM30 with Goggles. I would say the most popular and easier to get ones are Skyzone goggles.

Hi Jim,
Do you receive any emails from our sales representative? I think they should have told you that your replacing unit is about to ship but should be delayed for a while because there is no available HM30 ground unit alone in stock. I’ll help push it again after the holiday.

The RC Relay function is ready and it comes with Dual Link combo only.
The Network Relay function is not ready.

Are you planing to implement Side by side display of Video in to your aplication? This would realy allow people to use vr headsets with phones to have more imersive experience. There is one aplication i have found on Google play but unfortunetly it does not work with siyi rtsp.

Excuse me, what exactly does it mean?

Like in this app. Fpv vr for wifi broadcast. Unfortunetly im unable to make this app work with siyi.

no sir, no mails…but thanks for the update.

okay, thanks for the information

and I still have issue when switch to 24km mode, why I get lower range than use 8km, low latency mode?

I’m using 17db antenna with antenna tracker

8km mode → max range 7km
24km mode → max range 2.8km

tested with same drone and same place
can you tell what I’m missed? maybe need upgrade firmware?

Any idea on the usb-c video output is going to be available?

Also what app are you folks using to view the rtsp stream over ethernet? Vlc player is extremely laggy.

Have a look at Happytime
It works for me very good. GStreamer is quite complex.