30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

I use this Converter with a GoPro 3. Works great. Latency not wors.

Hi Frank
How can I bind 3 HM30 air units to the same ground unit?
In the manual said this function is indevelopment.
Does it done yet?

The feature is already available with v0.1.8 firmware and above.
After firmware update, please check “Settings - Receiver No.” and save binding for each air unit. Up to 8.

hi @SIYI
why my video transmissions always laggy when switch to 24km mode?

I’m using 17db antenna and AAT

but it’s work normal when use 8km mode and small patch antennas

What do you mean by laggy ?

@SIYI BTW: Found that AU firmware update will not work when mavlink is connected to it. Just letting you know, just in case.

1 Like

my video stream freeze at 1km distance

What antenna do you use with 24 km mode?

17dBi antenna from mapple wireless

Hello can i connect 2 hm30 transmitter on different locations with one reciever ? The transmitter will be 30 km away from eachother

Sure,

HM30 Dual Remote Control Combo Kit

The HM30 is also sold as a Dual Combo Kit including two Ground Units (GU) + one Air Unit (AU) with standard omni directional antennas as well as two directional antennas for the GU for longer distances. The Dual Ground Units are able to bind to the same Air Unit.

This set includes one IP camera (1080@50fps) and cabling for all the interfaces. The kit also includes a batteries and chargers.

Thanks sooo much i will buy the full kit . I wanted to ask on my ground units i will install ATT automatic antena trackers is there a way to synchronize the tracking data between the ATT the so the First ATT will send data to the second that will 40km distance will track also ?

Do you refer to the data download speed shown on SIYI FPV app? And it is SIYI FPV camera, right?

@SIYI Yes - this are numbers from FPV app and also from Ground unit screen.
SIYI camera - settings are 25 FPS, Resoulution: 1920 X… If to set 15 fps - everything is ok.

Hi, I flew yesterday and noticed some unpleasant features, you can’t put the lifting speed in meters per second and the speed is km/ h, messages from the flight controller are superimposed on the text of the system at the top of the screen, once after the loss of communication, the application was closed to watch after the sixth minute, Frank is very important, please make a button for the inverted horizon, it is there in any system, as in large aviation, many pilots of the FPV fly with the horizon reversed and for me, after many years, it became a disaster.
If it’s not difficult to explain why this is happening, there were almost no hangups during the first part of the flight, and after minute 11 the hangups became constant even at a small distance and an altitude of more than 150 meters
This system is poorly adapted for the flights of the FPV , please pay attention to us who fly in a helmet or glasses , there are a lot of us Затестил HD линк SIYI HM30 - YouTube

What is your app version?

Please have a try of the latest one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GX9bafZh9NHVQBDNPhVShb78uAO667Ok/view?usp=sharing

SIYI_FPV_v2.5.393 20220707

1. You can switch speed unit between km/h and m/s here

1. About the overlapped information, may I know your phone screen size, please?

2. The horizontal bar looks fine to me. If you need a different one, we would like to see an example. Thanks.

3. About the app hang up, I think you are reaching the range limit with the factory long range antenna 14 dB at an altitude of 50 to 100 meters and the range of 6 kilometers in 8 km mode. I don’t see it hangup again after that.

I understand that it switches M / S or KM / H normally if it is as in the screenshot. There is an invert in any system, many fly as in the screenshot and it became a surprise for me that there is no switching, to retrain means to break the model of the aircraft

please take a look after a minute 12 there are freezes at a distance of 2.5 km more than 6 km, it may depend on the voltage of the air unit?