30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Im not using PC. Only phone or tablet.

Ok i cant help . I switched to lan, wifi seemed doggy(slow) at best. I think the best you xan get on any type of video speed is 130milisecond.

Can you share the VLC tips with us?

Search how to make lan connection faster on vlc player on the youtubes

Im new here and dont want to step on toes sharing youtube videos

General question to everyone who use system. In general iā€™m satisfied with it. But I have concern in ā€œFull HDā€ advertisement. If to switch kit fpv camera to FULL HD (20-25 fps), banwidth will be between 400-600 kbs. And this leads to heavy freezes (on any distance). It feels comfortable only on 1280X ā€¦ resolutions.

Are you facing same experience ?

okay then, I will use most simple solution for this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Great unboxing video of HM30 Full HD Image Transmission System from Hi tech xyz

HI Frank im lookat this for a small VTOL but do you have a small receiver for this system please

There is no smaller receiver yet.
Iā€™ll update as soon as we have one.

1 Like

Easy to hack this system ?

Hello,

Today Iā€™ve received the HM30 and Iā€™m slowly getting irate about the quality of the user support. Iā€™m trying to follow the manual and I havenā€™t got the video transmission so far, despite typing the rtsp URL. Even worse, I canā€™t get the SIYS Assistant. Itā€™s neither on the HM30 google drive nor on the SIYI site:

http://en.siyi.biz/en/VideoDatalink/HM30/Download/

Where should I get it from?

check here

Thanks for your answer, but still I canā€™t see there the Assistant (a windows app), only the android app, the firmware and the pdf manual. Is the windows app still maintained? Or maybe the firmware can be updated from the android app?

OK, itā€™s in the firmware folder, please update the title because itā€™s not obvious. Thanks!

I need help again. Iā€™ve done something wrong and lost the camera. How did it happen?

Everything was working more or less fine, I was preparing the mavlink connection, but Iā€™ve also explored the configuration options.

Iā€™ve connected to the following addresses::

192.168.144.11 - one is air, another is ground, could not log in here
192.168.144.25 - the camera,
Iā€™ve logged in (admin/admin I think). Iā€™ve browsed through the options. The rtsp stream from this cam wanted password, maybe Iā€™ve set it up, so I wanted to go back to the factory state. Iā€™ve done the factory reset andā€¦ the cam disappeared. In particular, the camā€™s IP address is no longer available.

So the question is: how to flash the camera original firmware again? Is this done from the app? What is the firmware file for this?

Iā€™ve reflashed the firmware on the air unit, but this did not help. Does it reflash the camera firmware as well?

Why there are four bin files in the firmware bundle? Is one of them the camera firmware?

Also, to clarify: do I own an IP cam or an R1 recording cam? How to distinguish between them?

EDIT:
Iā€™ve fixed this :slight_smile: Find with nmap which address the cam has got, logged in there, switched off the DHCP and reestablished .25

Hi! I have GU firmware 0.1.9 - but can have only one AU unit remembered by GU. So, if I want to switch to another AU - I need to bind again. Should I switch to 0.1.8 ?

Please have a check of ā€œsettings - receiver no.ā€. The air unit should be saved bind with the current ground unit before you configure another one.

yes this works. Thank you a lot

Hello Frank

I just want to know that I have a gimble camera which doesnā€™t have ip port it have HDMI out.
The question is how can I use with HM 30 video transmitter with that gimble camera.

Best regards

There is a HDMI->IP Converter for the Air Unit

Convert the signal of a camera with HDMI Output to IP video stream. To be connected to the Air Unit

The video stream is accessible on the Ground Unit as IP Stream with the RTSP protocol

1 Like