30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

The system is designed to be used with and without flight controller. All Mavlink compatible flight controllers are ok.

Can i use a matek f765 wing flight controller but use the siyi sbus to control it? Do i treat the air unit like its a receiver and just plug the sbus out to the sbus on the matek receiver and i will get osd on my screen setting it up the old way ? Ive been trying to wrap my head around tgis and im not getting anywhere lol.inav is capable of some modest mavlink i think.hope this makes sense

The IP adress is ok. The couple of numbers after the „. : „ are diferent but when i try to change it, the app tells me to imput proper IP adress and goes back to the previous one. I will try to make a screen.

Here are the screenshots

I assume that the camera is the HM30 IP Camera.
Please input the full RTSP addresses.

rtsp://192.168.144.25:8554/main.264

Yes
You can treat the HM30 air unit as a normal receiver. It is a very usual way that customers connect HM30 air unit S.Bus to flight controller S.Bus.

HI!
Yes UDP and Type-C connection work fine on Windows QGC.
On Mission Planner Type-C connection work fine but UDP connection cannot complete end give massage “Got param STAT_RUNTIME”.

It works nów with the full adress.
Nów how do i connect it to iPad ?. Wich software to use? I tryed to use QGC but can not make a connetion.

Thanks for confirming. I am following this issue and I will try to update asap.

1 Like

just to do a followup: I started useing it with wifi/udp without problems.

Thank you! Ive been plesantly amazed at the support on this system! Basically instant replies to even the dumbest of questions! Thank you

Hello All:

I am trying out the HM30/MK15 system and ran into a camera problem. The vendor sent a replacement camera, which I received today.

I plugged it into the AU and set the port address to: rtsp://192.16.144.25:8554/main.264
per the label on the back of the camera into the FPV app.

The camera initially came up with an image and after about a minute, the image froze but the app was still showing a link - green link LED, “connected” on the upper data line and the OSD information was changing. Data and Bandwidth upload/download changing.

It was not showing any Loss Count, which I thought was a good sign until the image froze.

After rebooting a couple of times, I get a black screen in the app, but with OSD data.

The MK15, AU and FPV app firmware are up to date. The AU and camera are powered directly from the 6S battery.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I dont know abpie you but on my air unit it is writen 3s-4s. In the manual it is wroten you need their bec to use more voltage bateries. Mabey high voltage damadged the camera and/or air unit.

Hi! Can you share your Mission Planner setting please?

I wasnt using mission planner. And also how does ethernet not connecting is related to mission planner?

1 Like

Thanks, @lorbass!
Telemetry ower bluetooth in Mission Planner work fine:

But i still have troubles with udp connection:

Waiting for solutions from @SIYI

Do you use a static IP?

No idea, I never changed something like this.

Chester:

My AU PMU is labeled 6-12S.