30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Hi Aliraza
First of all, what device do you use to run SIYI FPV App?

Oppo Reno 4 (android phone)

1. What is the SIYI FPV App version?
  2. Are you following this video to make the cable connection between HM30 air unit and ZR10 camera using the SIYI Video Cable?
    How easy it is using SIYI ZR10 gimbal camera together with MK15 smart controller? - YouTube

@SIYI Hi! Have a question regarding third party IP cameras.
I tried few of them and in all cases there are some heavy video artifacts on dynamic scenes. Tried h264, h265. Same happens for me with KIT camera if to use QGC.

My question is - what are camera settings preffarable for SIYI. Codec, bitrate e.t.c.

Please refer to the above specs.

H265 is the best for SIYI system. H264 is also fine.

@SIYI Looks like this video artifact appears when download rate jump over 500 - 600 kb. H265, full HD. Ground unit blink yellow. What is normal down.rate for HM30 ?

Can your camera configure download speed? I think the down rate does not change as long as the resolution and other core specs are fixed

@SIYI I mean that “Video Info → DownData” on ground unit jumps when image is moving. When number reach > 500-600 kbs, image got artifacts and ground unit blink yellow. I tried two different IP cameras. All h265, 2mp, tried down rate between 256 and 2048. Results always same - for static images everything is good. When moving - nothing is visible due to artifacts.

Is it possible to run 2 cameras on the airside and switch between them? I have the recording cam and the normal cam …also are the bugs worked out of the recording cam version?

You can even look at the two camera streams at the same time. Works good.

Dont know about bugs in the recording cams

Wow! But theres no port to plug both cams in at once? Would you have a dual camera on the air unit side wiring diagram? Im excited now!

There is a Dual Camera Module

This module, when connected to the Air Unit, gives the option of connecting two IP cameras.

The cameras are simultaneously accessible via rtsp streams from the Ground Unit.

Meh…buy this buy that darnit

Can someone link the dual camera modual? And why is there an hdmi in and an hdmi out convertor? Do i newd those for hdmi on the app? Kinda confusing …also expensive

I use this. My Cam is a GoPro 3 with a Live HDMI Out. I connect the GoPro HDMI Out to the
HDMI Input of the Converter and the LAN Out of the Converter to the Airuint. Works great.
The reason was because the recording SIYI Cam produced File Format was unreadable.
So I recorded the Video with the GoPro and sent it via the converter to the ground.

But now, SIYI upgraded the R1 Cam and it produces also MP4 Files. But not tested yet if the
Quality is also good especially when moving.

Ok i have hero 3 and conector…gona test the rcam that cam with first but this is a great option

I need that convertor tho. I wanna look forward and down at the same time! Gettin greedy lol

This the one?

Yes, plug and play. Use 2 IP addresses

Please try to maintain the total down rate around 300 to 400 kbs.