30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

See HM30 - Google Drive for user manual.

Thanks. I have the documentation ))), but I can’t find that information in manual.

Understood, but i can read data, but not mavlink, i looked ad it with an oscilloscope, it seems fine, but the 5v pin is dead (never used it) , this can identify a problem? thanks

1 Like

CH 10 - 14 in HM30 link are PWM 1 to 5 in default. You can also update ground unit to v0.1.8 and above to configure PWM channels freely.

Sorry, I confirm the manual is wrong. There is no 5V power in the UART port and it is not necessary to have it. The 5V pin should be “NC”. Will revise manual.
Please double check about the Baudrate and the AAT.Baudrate settings on HM30 ground unit.

Thanks.
Were to read about the upgrade procedure and where to read about the settings
and the detailed manual with the new menu and settings?

For upgrade procedure, please refer to the manual Chapter 7.
For PWM settings procedure, I am trying to update the manual. But after you update firmware to v0.1.8 you will find it pretty easy to setup. Welcome to have a try for this moment.

Solved: the problem was the flight controller was communicating with mavlink 2 instead of mavlink 1, changed that and everything works perfecly

1 Like

@SIYI Is it possible to have next flow with current settings:

Two phones with SIYI FPV installed. And connected to same ground unit (for ex via wi-fi). Both users can observe video and OSD. Both users can control the camera (not in the same time). I mean new nice SIYI gimbal you just released.

I cannot verify this, since SIYI FPV doesn’t work for both of my XIAOMI devices. Using QGC to get video.

Hi @victor777
Thanks very much for your suggestion.
I think it is not possible for two phones to connect to the same HM30 ground unit. Even if it can connect, the two video stream feed will be too heavy for the internal WiFi module.

It may be a more common situation that two HM30 ground units controls the same air unit, each connected to a smartphone, one for control gimbal, one for video feed. This feature is already with the HM30 Dual Link combo.

I just got the HDMI-Input Converter for the Airunit.
Connected to the Airunit instead of the standard Cam.
Connected to the HDMI Live Out of the GoPro 3+
Same IP Adress in the FPV App.
Power On and amazing: It works on the first trial.

Now I have my high Videoquality recording Cam with “standard” MP4 Files and high Quality FPV.
No specs about the latency. Needs to be tested if acceptable.

Don’t throw away the package. There is a sticker with the important IP Adresse. Not verry clever.

1 Like

Ps, had last week a PI Zero plus sensor connected via a W5500 on the air unit IP .25 or .26 and got the data with the same layency via my ground unit on a browser of my computer

I’ve tested it! 126ms latency!

Ps, ps: IP adresses are well documented in the user manual.

What this, I found a microprocessor only?
Do you have a Link?

I bought two flat antennas.
Is it better to attach both flat antennas to the tracker,
or is it better to separate one on the tracker side and one on the ground unit side (fixed side)?

It was “plus a BME688 sensor from Bosch”
The W5500 was to make a UTP connection to the Air Unit port

I found it, it’s a Gaz Sensor. Whats the target to sens Gaz via a Rasperry ?

It’s not just Gaz. The AI lets you train the sensor for detecting other “smells” than the trained for content.
Im using it in a payload bay to transport (medical) goods and at the end report as QoS the environment during transport