30KM 1080p 60fps 150ms - SIYI HM30 Full HD Digital Video Link Telemetry Radio System

Thank you for all the hard work Frank.

@Risto is right
the first component is RT8279GSP
the second one is an empty unit on the board, nothing mounted there

Thank you for the reply.
I will give it a try.
By the way, does the HM30 need to set anything?
Is it possible to output from wifi at the same time as this HDMI output?
If not, do I need to make changes?

I am impressed with the very beautiful images.
By the way, where is this OSD?
Is it an advanced version of SIYI’s FPV?

Thanks for the compliment.
No this is post processing of the video from the screen record combined with the Data of the Dataflash Log of ArduPilot.
In MissionPlanner ctrl-F you can find a button “Dasware” to convert the .bin Logfile to .csv Format which is needed in Dashware.
But with Firmware ArduPlane 4.1.7 the BAT Group does not work without a lot of Post Processing of the .csv File with Excel. So to start without the BAT Group.
Here the Link to Dashware:

And here the Wiki for the use with ArduPilot:

Good luck.

To who may concern, this is how to get RSSI display in QGC with any SIYI system which comes with RC signal:

I add a snippet from the user guide about RSSI channel customization, to keep this info near the previous post:

I assume the existing channel data on that channel will be discarded and overwritten by RSSI info.
The pulse width (data in S.BUS stream in reality) goes from 1000 to 2000 µs according to previous post.

@SIYI Two questions about this, as not explained (yet) in the user guide:

1. does this correspond to 0 to 100% RSSI?
  2. Is the curve linearly mapped (meaning e.g. that 1250 µs corresponds to 25% RSSI, 1750 µs to 75% and so on), or is it logarithmic scale?

And to complete this, here a pic with the RSSI Input on Channel 10 (Scale right, yellow) related to
the distance in m (Scale left, blue)
FPV 8 km, small Patch Antennas, Tracker.

hanks to everyone, we have successfully connected the GU unit.
Thank you.
I was surprised that the android device was built into that small housing. Also, Japanese was an option, so I chose Japanese.
However, as others have said, the corner housing is hot during startup! !!
Is there any problem in an environment where the temperature exceeds 30 ° C for the coming summer?
So how about adding a fan like the one in the picture?
Will it help alleviate troubles a little?

Suddenly, when I attached the fan, couldn’t I use the power of the fan if there was a 5v output in a part of the USB connector of GU-HDMI that is no longer used?

Personally, I don’t think the fan will do much especially on the side you have put it on. The housing is already aluminum gets cooled on the outside. If it gets too hot, I would create a liquid cooler. No issue because it’s on the ground unit. For example: Amazing! DIY Mini Liquid Cooling System - YouTube

I would like to purchase another set of receiver + IP camera in the near future and operate it with the same ground unit on another aircraft.
Is it possible if I bind each time?
Is it possible to use the receiver for MK15?
It feels possible at Ailex stores.
The reason is that MK15 is cheaper, but are there any disadvantages?

Thank you for your reply.
Well then, I’ll take a look and consider

Guess not at the same time.You can bind multiple AU on one GU though but operate one at the time

@SIYI My HM30 System works only on RC Channel 1 to 8.
The Transmitter sends PPM Signals via Cable from 1 to 12, I checked it with a oscilloscop at the RC Input of the Ground Unit.
From the S-Bus Out of the Airunit, checked with a S-Bus Checker ( ISDT BattGo) and with MissionPlanner only Channel 1 to 8 are sending signals only.
RSSI Channel set or OFF, no difference.

Another strange behavior.
The Signal on Channel 7 produces an output on Channel 7 AND the same value on Channel 15.
The same for Channel 8, Output on Channel 8 AND Channel 16

FPV Mode 8 Km, Failsafe set. Datalink via Bluetooth and videolink via WiFi are OK.

I confirm that PPM channel on HM30 will work up to 8 channels. What we know is most PPM remote controllers have only 8 channels. May I know what remote controller model you use, please?

up to 8 means max. 8 Channel. Or do you mean more than 8?

I use FrSky Taranis 9XD, it sends up to 16 Channels but set to 12.
Earlier I used the Receiver X8R with 12 Channels.
Here the Input to HM30 Groundunit Connector RC.

Edit:
Could you confirme that the Timing is correct?
Channels 12.
PPM Frame Rate Length is set to: 27.5 ms and PPM delay to 300 us, Polarity = Negativ.
Both could be adjusted, also the Polarity.

Hi,
I was just wondering which is the latest firmware for the HM30 combo and if there is any instructions on how to update it.
Thanks

As far as we know, it is PPM protocol which sets the limit for 8 channels instead of the HM30 system. For more than 8 channels, please use S.Bus

Thanks for your post.
The user manual chapter 7.1 offers the full guide for firmware update. Kindly have a check.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dN6xjTmUncQ-8LZRCVpfNUr6SEq4XbTr?usp=sharing