Your Vehicle is not Responding

In QGroundControl, I get an error message:

“Your Vehicle is not responding. If this continues, shutdown QGroundControl, restart your Vehicle letting it boot completely, then start QGroundControl.”

I made a log file, in case it helps:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1atXVyagg2jEixmleXij3VX26UiJPonvI/view?usp=sharing

Good day, which firmware do you have installed on your fc?
just check your usb cable… a damage cable can cause this issue…

This usually indicator a communications hardware problem that there is vehicle->qgc communication traffic, but the qgc->vehicle communication traffic is not working.

I have copter 4.0.3 (current latest stable) and tried 4 different USB cables. Not it.

How can I check this or find out? What would cause this?

Just change usb cable or just try MP… flash the firmware again but using MP

That will make no difference.

Let me know if MP works which would indicate a specific problem in QGC

Ok, I tried this… Problem still there.

I’ve been able to flash the firmware using either without trouble. I also did the bootloader without any trouble. I just flashed to rover then back to copter using Mission Planner without trouble but the problem persists.

Still using qgroundcontrol?

Yes, when using QGroundControl, I still get the
"“Your Vehicle is not responding. If this continues, shutdown QGroundControl, restart your Vehicle letting it boot completely, then start QGroundControl.”

ok… just uninstall it and remove also the uavdrivers… restart the pc… reinstall it with the last release

Ok, just tried it… No changes. The problem persists.

You are able to connect with MP?

Yes, I can connect and do everything with either as far as I can tell. I am having trouble getting my sBuso port working… and may be related. I’ve posted about it: https://discuss.cubepilot.org/t/my-hex-board-with-orange-cube-fried/3333/6

Are you using that option for control your gimbal or so else?

No. I never got it working. Setting BRD_SBUS_OUT to “1” seems like all I should need to do, but didn’t work. Changing the SERVO_FUNCTIONs on channels I was using didn’t change anything either.

can be an hardware issue or something an error during the flash of the firmware…

If the board is new and under warranty just open and RMA.
You have try also px4 firmware?

so the fc… still nee

[quote=“Dave84, post:20, topic:55892, full:true”]
so the fc… still nee
[/quote

…?