Yaapu telemetry and mapping

I have a FRsky X20 Tandem tx. It receives GPS data from the plane’s FC.
However I can’t get the Google maps tiles from MP to be seen. And the telemetry widget screen gives me a nice colour display but no feedback from the FC and it says no GPS even though the current fix location is on the bottom of the screen. Any advice welcome.

1 Like

Hi Philip,I had most of it working now I get the voltage and current on the screen very tempted to go back to my Horus 10s but the X20s is such A nice feeling radio I think the script maybe needs more refining but maybe Alex hit a brick wall with Frsky I think it was like !.4, somethimg that it kinda work,sorry can not be more help full

Thanks. I’ve made progress. I now have telemetry data from FC to Yaapu widget. But now GPS location at the lower edge of screen says 0.00000. can’t get the correct mapping tiles from MP. Prefetch at all!

1 Like

have you went into the telemetry menu and discovered sensors?

Hi Philip it is such a nice radio would be lovely if Alex would have an other attempt at trying to solve the issues,but I think FrSky are not very cooperative

Yes I keep checking the discover sensors.
As mentioned my Yaapu telemetry script sees the sport telemetry from the f405wing via uart4 and an inverter but the display of current GPS position at the lower margin stays on “zero” degrees!
Still trying to understand how the Google maps prefetch is supposed to work.

Could you please tell me if it’s possible to get audio alerts linked to the widget screen?

Also I need to clarify which files to install on Zorro tx to get a Yaapu telemetry widget without a flight controller. So I am using a Matek elrs pwm wing type Elrs Rx with a GPS module on the sport pins. This Rx is a crsf elrs Rx with an attached pwm converter. I can get GPS sensor data on my tx. But I would like to see this in a Yaapu telemetry or mapping widget.