Wiring 2 current sensors to see only one [Used mAh] value in OSD (1 battery Quad Plane VTOL)

Hello guys, I am building a new quad plane VTOL and asking myself how to wire it correctly.

I want to see total used mAh in my OSD and Missionplanner but I have two current sensors. One in the Matek H743 Wing FC and one in the 4in1 ESC. Since I only will use the horizontal motor and the vertical motors for a very short period at the same time, I do not need to see the energy consumption seperately. But I need to see the total energy consumption always in my OSD and MP.

So I have two variants.

Variant 1: All power goes through the Matek FC. In case I will connect also the current sensor of the 4in1 ESC, how does the flight controller calculates the two power sources? Can it still only use the current from the FC to calculate used mAh? Or will Arduplane use both current values?

Variant 2: The FC (only powering the horizontal motor) and 4in1 ESCs are powered seperately so I need the data of both current sensors. Can Arduplane use both current as one? To see just one “Used mAh” in the OSD and MP?

I hope my drawing is good enough.
Thanks