Will ArduCopter firmware run on DJI mavic 2?

Please I new on this things.
Can you tell me if the software can Control DJI mavic 2 drone?

Thanks

You cannot upload ArduPilot to a DJI controller. I suppose if you wanted to retrofit a compatible autopilot and peripheral hardware, you could do so, but that seems awkward.

1 Like

Yes, but DJI APP don’t have all the options that Ardupilot have. That’s why I made the question. For instance on DJI APP is not possible to make a pre-programming flight.

I understand that ArduPilot is preferable. But without significantly modifying the hardware, ArduPilot cannot be used on a DJI manufactured quadcopter.

Ok, thanks for your explanation.
Can you tell me Where can I buy all the pieces for mounting a drone? I went to flyrobo.in but they have not any options to Dell to Portugal Europe.

I don’t think retrofitting a DJI Mavic is a good entry project for ArduPilot. I recommend trying to source something like this from Hexsoon:

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/reference-frames-hexsoon-edu450.html

A documentação explica passo a passo, o que comprar, e como montar. Já leu a documentação? Existem muitos utilizadores de ArduCopter em Portugal. Não é difícil arranjar as peças necessárias.

O maior problema é sempre a quantidade de pessoas que se recusam a ler a documentação. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Não seja uma delas. Dessas já existem suficientes.

Existem muitas lojas on-line. Mas os drones completos e prontos a voar não são propriamente baratos. Está disposto a montar um drone você mesmo? Ou pretende comprar já montado.

PS. Não compre nada que se chame APM.

2 Likes

Olá Amilcar, obrigado. Ainda sou novo nisto e não sei por onde comprar. Fala na doc mas onde poderei ver isso tudo bem como um local para comprar em Portugal é que não consigo ver nada na minha pesquisa, vai tudo parar a sites indianos.

It would be cheaper (and far less frustrating) to just buy a new DJI Air 3. They added waypoint missions to it (and some of their other drones as well). It’d be cheaper.

Of course, if you want to build your own drone, it is fun to do. And read all the docs you want (you should) but when you get stuck, the people in this forum are excellent and most are willing to help you even when they know you either didn’t bother to look at documentation - or more likely got lost in it.

Good luck!

1 Like