Where is the mission file sent by GCS stored?

Hello
I’m using radio2 connected to raspberry pi.
And GCS is using mission planner.
GCS and raspberry pi communicate with the telemetry.
I don’t know if I’m working properly, but I go into the action of the data in the mission planner, press do action, and press arm/disarm to start the operation.

If GCS sets it to automatic mode, specifies a waypoint, hands it over to raspberry pi, and commands it to perform its mission, I wonder where the relevant information is stored.

Last time I asked a similar question about this, I heard that it will be saved in raspberry pi’s /var/lib.
So when I entered /var/lib, I checked that there were many folders.
Among the many folders on the /var/lib, I think it will be stored in the aducopter folder, right?

And in the arducopter, there are basically two folders, the arducopter.stg file and the logs, and when gcs gave me a command, I even checked that I had a new file.
But I don’t know what each of these files does.

What I want to do is when raspberry pi 1 and GCS are communicating and handing over the waypoint and telling me to carry out the mission, I want raspberry pi 2 to perform the same mission through file synchronization, even if I don’t have to do a separate operation.

So, as mentioned above, I want to know where the mission task is stored, and what each file in the folder called aducopter does.

Please check.
Thank you.