Where is the 9th PWM PIN of the mamba h743v4?

Uploading: image.png…Uploading: image.png…

Hi all, I am using mamba H743v4 for my octoquad, the problem here is that I have used the available 8 PWM pins for the motor and I need another output to control my Servo, as per the description mentioned about hardware of mamba h743v4 on ardupilot,
I noticed that this FC can support up to 9 PWM pins and this 9th pin an LED pin or is it some other pin on the circuit?, if the description is wrong and there is only x8 PWM, can I Use unused UART pins to control my servo?

No. Connect to the LED pin and try it.

Did you read the full description?

Yes, After reading the description, I thought that PWM 9 output would be on LED pin, I tried connecting and configuring on MissionPlanner with servo9_function = 0 and then tested but it didn’t work. So what is my problem here? Is it possible that I misjudged PWM 9 output and I need to know the exact pins that can control my servo on this FC?

Yes, I tried connecting and configuring on MissionPlanner, but my servo is not working, maybe that is not the right pin to control the servo?

The LED pad is the right connector for PWM9. It’s a regular servo, right? What is its purpose / what do you want to do with it?

yes, it is a normal sg90 180-degree servo, and I just want to control it to rotate simply

Set SERVO9_FUNCTION to RCINx, where x is the channel you want it mapped to.

1 Like