What is the parameter ' ATC_THR_MIX_MAN' used for?

I managed to tune the parameters ( ATC_THR_MIX_MAN’)
II confused that I turned it from 0.01 to 17, but I could not find anything difference between these two values when the copter in the air

In most situations, you will not see any difference. The throttle mix parameters (`ATC_THR_MIX_*) only come into effect when the flight controller is unable to maintain the desired throttle and attitude simultaneously. The parameters tell the flight controller if throttle or attitude is more important.

For example, it is possible for a badly tuned drone to fly away because the flight controller is putting too much effort in controlling attitude, resulting in the total throttle to be high enough to cause the drone to fly upwards. Setting the throttle mix parameters to a low value could prevent this, as that would prioritize throttle over attitude control.

Thank you for your reply!How much is the most appropriate setting?For the safety of the drone. thanks again

The default setting of 0.5 is appropriate for most people. Sometimes, large powerful drones may benefit from a higher setting, like 0.9.

1 Like

Hello can youhelmelokk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h3p8Vi7dO4J-93qhZDnTh9P-tPYPGRac/view?usp=drivesdk

Donde encuentro esto en mi pixhawk ??? Thanks

Hm, that looks like a tuning issue, but I can’t tell without a flight log.
Take a look at these tuning parameters: