What is the difference between Pixhawk 4 and Pixhawk 6C?

How much did it move around? Everything below ± 1.5m is probably as good as it gets with this setup in an urban area.

Not that I know of. Usually buzzers are designed to push against air, so their impulse should be quite low.

1 Like

Yes. It’s far less than 1 metre even but on seeing it, anybody would say that it’s quite unstable. But just after that barometer problem, it started misbehaving. So my diagnosis goes on to barometer.
At this point, what I can do is just creativity. I will try tomorrow morning with that foam thing.
Meanwhile, my research continues in searching a nice camera for this drone.

Mounting the buzzer
The sound from the buzzer can impact the accelerometers if placed too close to the autopilot which can lead to poor altitude hold performance when the buzzer is activated. The buzzer should ideally be mounted at least 5cm away from the autopilot and the speaker (i.e. the open hole) should not be pointing directly at the autopilot.

It’s from ardupilot.org documentation. After reading this, I quickly removed off that buzzer! Any outcomes I will tell tomorrow after test flight.

SIGH!!!.. (of relief…)

This is to inform you that my apm 2.8’s barometer is now successfully working with ±0.05M error max.
I tried to setup the foam hundreds of times! And finally now! The foam is perfectly placed over barometer now. I cutted the foam used in a shoe polish! And cleaned it tonnes of times. It was a black foam and half inch square size. I placed it over barometer in such a way that light cannot touch the barometer! Sandwiched it in the case and DONE!
Thanks for your cooperation and with the help of you people, we overcame this problem!!!

See this:

My drone!