What is the difference between Pixhawk 4 and Pixhawk 6C?

Try to start the fight against vibrations at the source:

• balance your props (obvious)
  • balance your motors (only if you can, it is quite complex)
  • stiffen up your frame; the stiffer the frame is, the higher is it’s eigenfrequency (resonance frequency)
  • make sure that everything is mounted tight and nothing rattles → more mass that resists vibrations
    • the GPS mast in particular usually shakes easily

That shoud get the majority of vibrations eliminated, the 6C mini’s build-in damping system can handle the rest.

1 Like

What frame is it? Hopefully not one like this:
POS Frame

2 Likes

Now what can I say…:scream:
In India, every person, who is not making an FPV drone, takes this frame. F450 frame with stand. Mine Is also that one…
No other frame is available in Indian market.
Some are available, but we have to place all the components above the frame, so it does not looks good, wires all around.
Is there a problem in this frame??

Unfortunately yes, these frames are notorious and known for bad vibrations. Especially the soft landing gear, which of course helps with hard landings, tends to shake during flight.

This frame was probably used for a reason on the vibration damping wiki page. It also got a special mentioning:

So which frame do you suggest for a drone? In which we can place all the components inside it and the exterior looks clean and without wires?
Because I will have to buy it from a foreign website. In India, we do not have such good frames except F450. I also searched about some frames but I didn’t found even a single good frame.

Please read section 1 of Methodically configure and tune ArduCopter

Oh, I just found out a frame. Please check it out. I think it is quite good:

Is it good in your opinion??

Looks like the same plastic arms as the junk F450 in a dead cat frame. And in the description is says glass-fiber in one place and carbon fiber in another. Looks like the same frame material as the F450 which is not CF. Same shit in a different bag.

Listen, if this is all you can find or afford then build it but don’t expect great performance.

1 Like

…then pay attention to what Stephen posted earlier: a fully soldered FC for half the price of a 6C Mini.

and then get a real frame for the money you saved on that FC.

2 Likes

What Jan suggested and Holybro and Hexsoon make popular frames in that general size. Of course they are not “just like F450”, that’s what we are trying to tell you to avoid.

That Pixhawk 6C mini, while a great choice, is ~$200. You could really cut the corner on a decent Flight Controller and buy one and a soldering iron for <$100. And you will learn a lot, which you say is your desire, along the way.

1 Like

What about this frame. I was going to have a look on holybro and hexsoon’s frame and found this one. Now this time It is a good one I think…:frowning_with_open_mouth:

This has landing gear, cheap cost, gimbal mounting provision, PDB built in…

Why would you think so? Right in the title is “PCB Frame” (which is glass fiber same as F450) and it has the same plastic arms.

This post has run it’s course I think.

Yaar!!!
Why are you people not understanding!
I am a person who always remains on a tight budget!:triumph:
My hairs stood up as I saw only a frame costing 9000INR!!!
Means, 25000INR FC !, 9000INR frame!, costly motors and esc! , battery, camera , other components!
All would sum upto more than 65000INR!
Do you people know! :rage: It’s the cost of a scooter with lots of mileage in India!
I want to make drones, learn more in electronics, make projects with RPI4 and Arduino, but not at such a mind blowing cost! There are other items in market which are known for their low price and high performance! The need is just to research and find them out from the mousehole!
Every one person who is interested in all this and has bulks of money will definitely go with all this costly stuff!
The need of the moment is to be different, and produce a thing which is cheap, and can beat all those costly stuff!
In just buying and assembling all those ready to use material is nothing! Even a child can read documents and make that! How are we developers, researchers different then! We have “to come out of the out of the box!!”
That’s why I want to be different! And the first step is minimising the cost as much as possible, with a minimal effect on quality!

Everyone has been trying to help you, and no one is intentionally recommending hardware that exceeds your budget.

It’s also confusing that you seem to think your location prohibits acquiring decent hardware on a limited budget. We have many users from India, at least one developer who did his undergraduate studies there, and the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) participants for as long as I can remember have come almost exclusively from India. Perhaps one or more of them could provide some assistance getting you in touch with suppliers in your area. They aren’t hard to find on the forum or on Discord.

Otherwise, good luck.

1 Like

I think all here understand your situation. But you tries to find a Rolls Royce on India Market with a price of a scooter. So this don’t will work.
So if you only can buy the poor quality due to the price than thats is. But we don’t can recommend this. You will run in same problems as with your actual drone.
If your moneytary resources limited, you have to learn to use other resources.
If a new solid drone is to expencive find a way to optimize your existing one.
For example the landing gear. Someone told you that it is one possible reason for high vibration. So try to make it better. And so on and on.
Also we can’t buy want ever we want, so we try to find another way.

1 Like

And try to get a smaller one, those are cheaper.

India always sets an example of performing cost efficient tasks. Be it Chandrayaan, Mangalyaan, TATA motors, and India’s first rocket launch. etc
I am also having that feeling in my blood, in my DNA. That’s why I want to create ANY electronic project with the MOST MINIMUM cost. I want to make items for people use. Chinese people are so ahead in technology. But in some products, they promise cheap price but quality is not so good. It’s that my mentality is like that, that we should create or invent, such useful and cheap things, just like Chinese, with quality being affected very little. And if the product is not available, then create it in our manner.

@RudrakshTek , if it is in your “DNA” as you said to make things better and cheaper than start doing this.
Your questions here show another way. It gave us the impression you want buy complete ready made products.
So again as I said before, learn to manufacture your own things. If you buy just a new version of the same quality as before you don’ reach your goal.
Very good FCs are available for much less than the Pixhawk 4 or 6c but you maybe have to solder some cables.
Built your own rigid frame and buy only components you cannot manufacture by yourself like electronic modules, motors and batteries.
The internet is full of information and samples how to build own frames.
All this information is available for free but you must seach for it read it by yourself.

1 Like

Learn how to solder so you can get a perfectly good flight controller for a fraction of the price. Once you have that skill you’ll use it in many places. Especially if you want to create electronic projects. Matek flight controllers. F7/H7 are great, but if you’re on a budget don’t be afraid of the F405 controllers. They won’t have all the features but they fly just fine. M8 or M10 GPS modules will do the trick. I’ve been using various Matek F405 controllers with M8 GPS/compass modules for several years with post-secondary students, so I understand what a budget is all about.

Learn to solder.

Many of us here have fought with those old/crappy frames. They are nothing but frustration. Look for Hexsoon EDU-450 or Holybro X500V2 kits. They fly well and come with components that may not be the best but will get you in the air.

2 Likes

Listen. That Holybro Kakute H743 wing pre soldered pins FC, in this FC, there is no covering. So, barometer and sensor readings will be disturbed or not???..