Video streaming from drone to multiple Android phones

I have an Ardupilot drone with a 5.8GHz video transmitter - xf5804 which sends video to goggles. I would like to be able to stream my video to multiple Android smartphones in real time (latency of 1-3 seconds is acceptable) no matter where they are. I assume I need a server that will somehow get the video stream from the drone and then will provide it to the Android clients.

1. What are all the protocols, hardware and software (open-source; both on the server and on Android) elements that I can use for it?
  2. Maybe there are tutorials on how to achieve that or read solutions?

Have you looked at these adapters? Or are you looking for something more specific?

https://www.amazon.com/Receiver-Female-Plastic-Android-Monitor/dp/B07Q5MPC8V/ref=asc_df_B07Q5MPC8V?tag=bngsmtphsnus-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80539344142927&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=m&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584138871948152&psc=1

Using a receiver as mentioned by xbnr99 and connecting it to a computer you can then use a port forwarding software to send signal to all the devices.
Downside: You’ll need the IP address of all devices or you need to set it up as a “broadcasting station” in a sense that blindly provides the signal and anyone connecting to it can receive the video stream.

To make things easier you could use “Zerotier”. There you could assign all the devices access to the network tunnel it creates and using something like VLC or just certain web-browser to display it.
In that way you also won’t have problems in regards to devices on dynamic IP address.

There is also a bunch of software (Apps) out there that makes streaming easier to multiple devices.

I would like to stream to the multiple Android phones via Internet, so they don’t need any additional equipment.

That receiver xbnr99 suggested (your phone must be OTG compatibel I think) and use the ‘Go Live’ option on YouTube? Then everybody (phone/PC) that has the Youtube link can enjoy the view?

Gamers are live streaming their game on YouTube from their phone. So I guess it should be possible to stream the video from a receiver as well?