Using the simulator in a mission planner with physical components

Hello, I have this question:

Is it possible to run a simulator in a mission planner using physical components?
For example, my pickshawk has a pitot tube connected, and I want to take off with a drone in the simulator, and for example, blow my mouth into the pitot tube, and see some change in values on the screen

Read this Sim on Hardware

Does this feature still work with the quadcopter?

Yes it does work on the hardware

I am completely new to ardupilot
I don’t understand the instructions above.
Can someone tell me in detail how I can simulate the flight of a virtual pixhawk drone, but with a physical pitot tube?
Now the pitot tube is physically connected to the pixhawk

You are starting with something that is relatively complicated and to “tell you in detail” would be reproducing the available documentation. Is there some compelling reason you want to do this? It might not be worth the effort.

So i wanna try make RTL without GPS using pitot tube

So what will provide position? Airspeed isn’t enough.

(RTL Mode — Copter documentation)
The point is that first there is a GPS signal from the drone.
I want the drone to turn on the RTL mode after the loss of the gps signal and return home.
It is possible to implement this.
The problem is that when exposed to wind, the drone can give false values, and therefore I would like to use a pitot tube in order to measure and compensate for the effect of wind on the route.
Considering that the wind flow can be from several directions, I thought to use several pitot tubes

How will it return home if it has no positional data?
In any case you will have to compile the firmware for the Flight Controller you are using as per the link I provided. So you will have to become familiar with the Build Environment. Then become familiar with MavProxy to run the simulation. Do you have any of these skills?
Watch the video in the link.

So far I have not worked with these tools.
I found this video:

And the topic of the possibility of correcting the position using a pitot tube, from the values received earlier from the GPS, I was very interested

GPS data can not only be muffled but also tampered with, and the existing mode of handling the loss of GPS (in auto and RTL mode) is landing - leading to the loss of the aircraft.

However, during the loss of GPS, we have quite a lot of information on board:

the last valid coordinates of the drone
velocity vector
we also have compass and barometer data.
also we can remember relation betwen controls and grounspeed - throttle for plane and angle for copter
From these data, we can calculate the direction and distance to the starting point.

also, an interesting thins is the when loss of GPS occures, instead of landing, to start moving along the magnetic azimuth in the direction of the take-off point, at a distance no more than the calculated distance to it, in the althold mode. The goal of the mode is to get the device out of the jamming zone and allow to get reliable coordinates of the drone, when GPS will be working.

At all
What worries me the most is that when the GPS signal is lost and the RTL mode is used, the drone does not understand its speed, so I want to use the pitot tube in the foreground so that the drone generally understands whether it is moving or not, from the data from the pitot tube

U can enable an airspeed measurement and command GPS failures in simulation (without the need for hardware). I would start there first.

How can I do that?
Can you give some manual?

Video to get you started