Servers by jDrones

Telemetry output very slow

Hi,

Recently i’ve been struggling with very slow telemetry refresh rate on my all pixhawk’s(2.4.8) and new versions of arduplane.

I confirmed that all settings according to refresh rate on serial is correct but still i’m not even close to these numbers. I got refresh like every 20-30s and sometimes paramaters just freeze forever.

Could someone tell me what happend in never versions of arduplane and why telemetry output on both TELEM1 and TELEM2 are so slow? Telemetry at this point is just unusable.

Why do you think it is a software problem? Did you change something with the telemetry radios? What Radios do you use? What FW version? Which antennas? Can you provide a .bin file?

Because i got atleast 4 pixhawk’s currently and they all have the same issues recently. For telemetry i use minimosd with MWOSD loaded witch worked flawlessly untill now and secondtelemetry port is used by crossfire receiver and i got slow telemetry on my radio too.

I tried different radio/crossfire/osd and nothing seems to help so i assume the telemetry output is just slow from the pixhawk itself

No .bin file, no cookie :slight_smile:

Servers by jDrones